Reviews for Within the Full Moon
MyLittleRobin chapter 2 . 7/12
This is great. :P
rata2 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
This was a great chapter! It was skillfully crafted.

I wonder if there really are ware-wolves out there? What if there where?

By the way, it was a stunning season 3 part A finale. And, much to my surprise, I found out that the creator or producer of Criminal Minds is the same guy that is the creator or producer of Teen Wolf. How neat is that?
Mutilated Pancake chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
*hugs* YAY! YOU'RE BACK! I missed you! Great update! Looking forward to more!
Dragonflm61 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Great to see you back! And great to see another chapter! Still loving the story development and can't wait to see what happens next!
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Ooooooh! Drake, the twin of Damian has arrived... And I don't associate the name Drake with bad guys... After the GONE series, it is hard not to. :/ More please! Yay! The whole team know!
Wardicus chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
I thought this was abandoned, that is how it is usually goes when an author sends that message out. Thank you for continuing. I'm sure the readers were as excited as I was when I saw this on the updated page.
Good chapter. The team now has the bonus if learning his secret, even if they don't believe it. Finally Reid meets the twin. More importantly Reid seems slightly pissed to be alpha, or as made out to not understand what is happening. I guess that feeling is equal to our helplessness.
Update soon. thanks.
red2013 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
great chapter with the the others not really believing about reid being a werewolf.

red.
Mutilated Pancake chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
Aww! Sorry love! It happens. No big! But remember: Inspiration is everywhere! You'll be back in action before you know it!
red2013 chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
good story to read about reid being an werewolf.

red.
Wardicus chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
Take all the time you need.
rata2 chapter 19 . 8/10/2013
I understand where you are coming from. My muse, Lori, has decided that she wants to take this summer off too. As a result, I literally have no idea for any of the many stories that I have started.
SugerPlumDamon chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Finally we know a little bit more about him, yay! Good one!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
That was officially awesome and I loved it!
Dragonflm61 chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Loving the updates! Will Spencer show what he looks like as a werewolf to the team soon?
Mutilated Pancake chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Thank you so much for the chapter! I loved it! And now *glomps Damian* It's okay bro man! *pets his head* XD! Anyways! Fantastic! I really loved the Damian whump! This chapter was awesome! And thanks again! My love is strong!