Reviews for Ambushed
ProdigyUchiha chapter 1 . 1/26
Simply yum! Loved it, great fic. I just found you and I'm loving your work already. I'll be checking out your other stories and will be following you for more in the future :)
FairiesDescent chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ah. I loved it.
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh, that was amazing! Congrats!
KunoichiAbi chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I love the way you write. Great story!
rbooo chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
That was great I loved the team 7 interactions and the sasusaku passion and all the details right down to naruto shielding sakura and kakashi's shuriken print comforter. Fantastic job!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Finally, an SS fic without the bs that most writers throw in there, they just do it, and it's well written to boot! Definitely going in my c2.
Amrun chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I enjoyed this little one-shot. The bickering was fun, and Sakura trying to kick Sai while dangling from a cliff was PRICELESS.

I was kind off put off by Sasuke acting like Sakura couldn't take care of herself and would just like sit back and get raped by thugs, but other than that, it was a fun little one shot. Kakashi's cameo at the end made me laugh.

Sai as a leader was particularly enjoyable.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I always enjoy a sexy story of S and S.
Thanks
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Haha, its pretty amusing how sasusaku is renowned for its hot wild sex when Sasuke is fucking asexual. Too driven by revenge I say. Under what circumstances would Sasuke willingly release his pent-up hormones? ehh, I guess Post War. He'd have to get started on his second goal after all. *wink* *wink* Restore the clan.

Sai-chan, Sai-chan! You can count on him being oblivious. How I missed him.

Kaka-sensei, you perv. *grin*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Amazing FanFic. For some reason tears started to fall from my eyes. ? I wasn't sad or anything. What's up with that? Anyways, keep up the good work love.
Bloomart124 chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Wow! This was really great, I liked it :)

Great job and keep writing!
Me chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I kinda hope Sasuke got Sakura pregnant.

I want SasuSaku babies!
galatea02 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nice. Also, as of chapter 619, it is manga canon that uchihas are the most passionate lovers XD and you got it right before that.
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I loved this, Sai and Naruto made me laugh a lot, their bickering is never boring xD

I loved the SS interaction, very well written!
The-Rosette-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I loved it. It was different sort of at the end where sasuke fell asleep. It was adorable!