Reviews for The Stupid Things You Do
Uh chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
The guy who wants someone to burn his body...also I think Demyx get's beat up a lot in these things, tattoos are way better.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Branding sounds painful. This is a nice friendship story. I like how throughout Axel knows it's a bad idea, and really wants to back out, but chooses to stay so he can make sure nothing goes wrong. He's a good friend.

Good work with writing the argument after the branding and nice job with showing Axel's immediate regret. I like the ending as well.

Great job with this story.
IToldYou-MyNameIsLea chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Just like the rest of your stories this is f-ing amazing. It's probably bad but I love seeing hurt Demyx in all your stories. Since it doesn't say complete does that mean there will be more? Also I'm looking for a story you wrote where Demyx is deaf and writes a song and Xigbar says he's like Behtovin, do you know what I'm talikng about?
Canderjack chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Who's the bigger idiot? It's a tie. They're both pants-on-head retarded. And now I don't want bacon either. It's obviously a Secret Plot to turn everyone off on cooked meat.
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
And who said bits of randomness won't get you hurt?

At least this time he was quite pleased and it was his choice. I am glad he is happy.
Ariana-tan chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Good story, but where's Roxas during this? Somehow I feel like having Roxas around would at least make Demyx rethink the idea. Roxas seems to have that effect on people. Is this, like, during the last few chapters of "New Neighbors", before Demyx broke his shoulder and Roxas joined the Organization?
Jillian Bowes chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my God. That's crazy! He has guts, I'll give him that... I liked this though, it was very entertaining.