Reviews for It Started with a Kiss
Please continue this story.
Sonicfanx1 chapter 4 . 6/20
I honestly forgot this existed.

What took you so long?
Sacchin chapter 4 . 6/19
Woaaah! I have a feeling that Ichika's gonna get "Double booked" himself with this current setup he has. Yep, despite his obstruction to the original IS harem, I have a feeling that this will lead to a great schedule indeed.
freeforall546 chapter 4 . 6/18
Finally! I'm really happy this isn't dead! Can't wait for more.
Ddragon21 chapter 2 . 6/12
I vote for Uzume and maybe the hacker one she would be useful in a sense that ichika seems to have many enemies.
Ddragon21 chapter 1 . 6/12
love it! this is how a women should be in anime Yume did it correct! Most others seem to be selfish with child promises not considering you may change or be different as you grow up and beat up the MC if he shows remote interest in another woman. You don't really have that right unless its made official even then. Just loved the interaction.
Indominus chapter 4 . 6/8
Great chapter can't wait for the next one
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 4 . 6/8
nnnng the cuteness of this story! Just reread the entire thing and I just want to read more of the fluff and cuteness and holy crap I sound flaky. Meh, better than being an emotionless poop face. I hope you get the motivation and time to continue writing this, or any other story, soon.
tsun chapter 3 . 6/7
-_- why not deliver a phone for secured like if minaka really wants to talk, then again, wireless can be tapped. then go for wired. for someone who has flared for theatrics, I don't think he would give up easily.
Han-Ko chapter 4 . 6/6
Nice to see an update of this fic, have a nice day.
Darkkon27 chapter 4 . 6/4
Oh how long I've waited, and how well I've been rewarded for my patience.

Hehe XD.
Telron chapter 4 . 6/5
good chapter and I almost forgot all about this story until you updated it.
Bunny153539 chapter 4 . 6/4
FINALLY, OMG I WAITED FOR THIS! Re-Read the whole thing to remember where everything was. It's like the Prologue just ended. Shit is about to go down! Minaka will unleash the storm, and then all the IS ladies will turn it into a hurricane! Your characterizations are as great as always :D
Prodigal Priest chapter 4 . 6/4
Yeah... consider me waiiting with bated breath.
raynisia chapter 4 . 6/4
Looks like Ichika is going to be talking to Minaka for the first time. That is probably going to lead to some fire works. Nice chapter!