Reviews for It Started with a Kiss
JumpingToaster chapter 3 . 3/4
A non-oblvious Ichika towards women. Uh oh.
XMisterdarkX chapter 3 . 2/11
cuando podras continuar
Radon088 chapter 3 . 1/23
Just finished reading this and I have to say I'm quite impressed. This is a pretty well written piece of fiction. Your characters were well characterized, you're dialogue smooth and natural sounding, you're descriptions were on the money being good enough to know what's going on while not being exhaustive. Over all a very pleasant read.
very good, loved
Inoid chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I've been finding a lot of interesting crossovers lately, this is one of them! I definitely like the maturity of Ichika and I hope you will update soon!
SetsunaRay chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hey! What happened to Minato Sahashi? The Northern Ashikabi that we all know and love. Minato supposed to be with his sekirei such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukuimi,Kazehana,and Homura. I bet that Minato and Ichika would be great male friends. In fact, Minato can help Ichika how to reach a woman's feelings with his own high intellect. Sure Minato fails the exam twice,and sometimes he's somewhat dense, but on the inside, Minato happens to be really smart. I bet Houki,and the other girls such as Cecilia,Rin,Char,and Laura were out there searching for Ichika in the big city of Tokyo right now.
Roningirlkisa chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
And Matsu finally makes her move! Kufufufu!
Roningirlkisa chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ichika is so waking Cute!
BlueTempest14 chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Can't wait to see you update this story; I like the foundation of what you started with this in how Ichika ended up in in the Sekirei Plan. Take your time and update when you can!
Greyjedi449t chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
This fanfic is really heartwarming and humorous on a couple occasions.
Loved this chapter :)
Hakkyou no Yami chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
well I really hope Miya gets winged by him, she really needs someone like him, he'd make the perfect Ashikabe for her, not only he is strong but his personalty will simply fit to her, just what she needs.
SargentFalco chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I like where this story is leading I hope you update it soon
regfurby chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
Hmm... if Ichika gets a Sekirei harem, won't the girls from the IS Academy be upset that he never gave them the chance to be with him?

The chapter's actually fairly good, don't worry so much about it.

Wonder what Yume isn't telling Ichika...

Who else will join Ichika?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
CrimsonHeresy chapter 3 . 6/22/2014
Great story! I like it a lot!
Zerohero chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Man your stories are awesome I wished you could update more often tho