Reviews for It Started with a Kiss
This is a Good intro to a story, it's been a while but i hope you continue it
Master of Dragons God chapter 3 . 4/1
Nice chapter,
Master of Dragons God chapter 2 . 4/1
Nice chapter
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 4/1
Autobot Rewind chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
This is such a great story. I would love to see more of this. I love both series and you are off to a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Interesting idea
7thManiac chapter 3 . 5/23/2015
Oh man, i hope this isn't a dead fic, you sir just gave me the motivation to finally start on my eva x sekirei story.
Glacyeel chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
Amazing job. Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
scranity chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
And the shopkeeper, who was watching from across the street, then called the police about the man who surrounded himself with attractive women and made them cry after he touched them.
JumpingToaster chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
A non-oblvious Ichika towards women. Uh oh.
XMisterdarkX chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
cuando podras continuar
Radon088 chapter 3 . 1/23/2015
Just finished reading this and I have to say I'm quite impressed. This is a pretty well written piece of fiction. Your characters were well characterized, you're dialogue smooth and natural sounding, you're descriptions were on the money being good enough to know what's going on while not being exhaustive. Over all a very pleasant read.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
very good, loved
Inoid chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
I've been finding a lot of interesting crossovers lately, this is one of them! I definitely like the maturity of Ichika and I hope you will update soon!
SetsunaRay chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Hey! What happened to Minato Sahashi? The Northern Ashikabi that we all know and love. Minato supposed to be with his sekirei such as Musubi,Kusano,Matsu,Tsukuimi,Kazehana,and Homura. I bet that Minato and Ichika would be great male friends. In fact, Minato can help Ichika how to reach a woman's feelings with his own high intellect. Sure Minato fails the exam twice,and sometimes he's somewhat dense, but on the inside, Minato happens to be really smart. I bet Houki,and the other girls such as Cecilia,Rin,Char,and Laura were out there searching for Ichika in the big city of Tokyo right now.