Reviews for Jean
Laverock chapter 2 . 4/3
Chapter 2, so far, so good. Believable.
V-rcingetorix chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
And the writing stops at a cliffhanger ... disappointing.
Lady Stardust 619 chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
Okay, now I'm scared.
Voldemort / Lucius Malfoy combo super villain?
Poor Draco!
I seriously can't wait for your next chapter!
This is an amazing story.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Very interesting story. I'm curious where you'll take the plot now that the main villain seems to be gone.
Monnbeam chapter 20 . 8/6/2015
I feel sorry for Draco a little but maybe it might help him to think for himself about all the blood nonsense. Loved the chapter and story and looking forward to reading more
Morbious20 chapter 20 . 3/26/2015
Awesome story so far keep up the great writing.
kelbelz chapter 20 . 3/25/2015
I take it the elder Malfoy did some investigating on the young witch that so successfully charmed his son?
Looking forward to more of your story

On past chapters, I found the first few chapters a little off putting, they seemed quite choppy. I realise you were describing an important story event through multiple eyes, but I just found it a bit confusing. Luckily I read on because your story outline had me intrigued.
AnotherSeverusFan chapter 20 . 3/21/2015
I just recently found your story. The plot is unique and I like the development so far! Update soon!
old-crow chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
Hi,

This is one of my favorite stories to catch up with. Your Jean character works so well, but is so very different from the thousands of stories that all feel the same. I did find myself questioning several things in the last few chapters that you might help me with.

In the revival scene where Sirius, Riddle and Lucius came back, why didn't they kill off Riddle and Lucius at the same time? Both were very bad guys and I doubt that anyone in the order would mourn Lucius being put down.

Ginny doesn't appear to be in this story. Did I miss an explanation that she was killed in the chamber of secrets in an earlier chapter, thus allowing for the shade of Tom Riddle?

Related to that, if the sixteen year-old Tom had been reanimated, how would he have known about the rest of the DEs, the Mark and the like? Did I miss that too?

If so, I apologize profusely. There are many downsides of trying to read stories late and night with one eye closes.

All the best as you continue with it. I hope that the words for the next handful of chapters come easily to you.

Old-Crow

In the new year's eve ball scene, I'll admit that I was expecting Hermione to be kidnapped. Your outcome worked just as well.
General Mac chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
brilliant thanks, she finally fell in, more pretty please
ladygoddess8 chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
I think the way Lucius revealed Hermione will be against him. Draco is a proper gentlemen who follows the code of conduct expected of his stature but Lucius blatantly overstepped those guidelines. A host should never implement a guest in such a manner. It was a very Gryffindor move on his part. The more proper response would be to ask her for a word or dance and reveal his knowledge then inform his son in private or to hold the knowledge for future benefit. I really think Draco in this story is a proper Slytherin and would find his father's action deplorable. At least that is my opinion. Hermione herself acted cordial and vastly different than Draco was probably taught a muggleborn will act. I can't wait to see where this goes because I think Draco would make a wonderful brother figure to Hermione in the long run.
teachergirl chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
No, I'm not unimpressed with Harry but with everyone who allowed Hermione to go to this party. What was the point of setting her up for failure? There's no way she could maintain the illusion of being pure-blood. So, all of the adults:Sirius, Emmy, Andromeda, all knew that this couldn't work out, so they are to blame for her tears. Harry is the only wise one in the bunch! Besides, are we even supposed to like Hermione? She's not all that likable.
erbkaiser chapter 20 . 2/10/2015
Congrats Hermione Jean, you figured out Harry is a teenaged boy!
That went about as bad as possible... at least no curses were cast. Well, not the kind that you do with a wand.

Wonder what Draco thinks now that his Pure Princess is revealed to not just be lower caste, but had been ignoring him all night...
Kimaya chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
Wow I am so happy to have stumbled across this fanfic! Your writing is beautiful and I easily get sucked away in the chapters. I am heavily biased for the HP/HG pairing but completely understand when characters take a life of their own. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work! :)
Noble Korhedron chapter 20 . 2/9/2015
*makes violent gesture in mid-air* DAMN! I COULD STRANGLE MALFOY SR. WITH MY BARE HANDS RIGHT NOW!