Reviews for Negotiation Tactics
Mikuli chapter 8 . 3/21
i seriously don't want this to end at chapter 8 but the thought of them 'together and dating' was satisfying enough to let this go and read your other writings. i'm so impressed of this that it comes down to the point of not knowing what to type in. it was saddening thought that i found this already completed.
gentletopainfulgaze chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Yay! It's finished! With a *coughcough* hot-and-HAPPY ending!

The last time I read this was when this is only upto Chapter 7 sooo... I didn't leave a review. But anyway, YOU'RE A GREAT AUTHOR OF SANAYUKI. :) That's all.
Call Me. Mira chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Well, what to say about this...
1. OMG SO DAMN HOT LIKE WOW
2. Thank you for making it realistic with them not starting as sex gods
3. AWW THAT ENDING, so cute
4. Baka Sanada, just go after him... don't wait till he 'rewards' you
5. WOW... your a good author
blueandhazeleyes chapter 8 . 8/26/2014
Thanks for ending this! You're awesome :)
blackcoriander chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Thank you so much for this chapter. I almost cry (T_T). Didn't want it to ended.

Apparently this is the best Alpha Pair's fiction that I've ever read. You really made my day. Thank you for coming back.

Lots of Love :)
sugoiauriga chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
that was... intense.. good fun. i thought they were gonna break up after the last chapter but i'm glad they didn't. this is awesome smex XD
Tenipuri Baby chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Your Yukimura and Sanada are as perfect as ever. Thank-you for finishing your story. It was super hot and I really liked how Yukimura was determined to give Sanada a good blow-job.
Sanada's apologies have gotten better. And dating sounds good for those two!

You are the one who deserves a trophy. I've dedicated my latest story "A Samurai's Love" to you. Here: s/10418267/1/A-Samurai-s-Love

Please Enjoy!
AlphaSilverLover chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I can't believe it! An update! I've waited FOREVER for this!
You are my favorite person ever! I thought it was super cute and funny the way Yukimura keeps telling Sanada he's an idiot even though he's kissing the heck out of him!
I all the Alpha Pair cuteness! My life saver. You, my friend, are the one who needs a reward for finishing yet another beautiful story!
Mrotalkuman chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
I'll expect the trophy something in the mail,

But seriously, I'm so happy I've finally gotten to finish this story. It's been a great time. Keep it up.
Miaya Tezuka chapter 8 . 6/6/2014
Thank you thank you thank you for updating!
Sei Hikari chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
OMG. Thank heavens for hearing my prayers. I've been waiting for this. I am truullyyy happeeee!*running in circles, sreaming*
One of my faves. Awesome ALPHA Pair story! Thank you so much for this!
And noticed it too, Sanada was very apologetic here!
And the ending... *sniffs* t'was so perfect! I love it! ALPHA Pair forever!
You are the best alpha pair yaoi writer there is! I hope you'll write more about them!
1000 Sparkings chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
Update please! I'm loving all your stories!
blackcoriander chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee
Updateeeeeeeeeee
Theeeeeeeeeeee
Nextttttttttt
Chapterrrrrrrrrrr
Please Please Please. T[]T!

I've never commented on any fanfiction in this site before, this is the first time.
I really love your story. I don't know how could I describe my feeling. It's too overwhelm. ;_;
It had been a year since you last update. So please come back.

_(:3J L)_
BloodFireAlchEMisT chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Nyaa I follow you on tumblr too and I love everything you post! This story is no different! It's amazing and beautiful and I would love to see more of it! Pleeeease! :D Keep up the amazing work! 3
Tenipuri Baby chapter 7 . 2/1/2014
I know you upload when you want and that you're working on the Imperial Palace (which I adore) but this is a really promising story and this last chapter has such a painful cliffhanger...

Poor Seiichi! And Sanada's thought process is hilarious. They need to learn to communicate! Seriously.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »