Reviews for Sake and Red Ribbons
namizorolover chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Loved it,beautifuly written well done!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
that was real nice. I enjoyed that thoroughly
Anonymous Being chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hey, you! :) Life has gotten pretty hectic around here which has taken away my ability to write at the moment and so I thought I would read instead. I had yet to check out any of your stories and it was really good to find another talented ZoNa author. Those are rare these days. I loved the story idea. You kept both characters perfectly in character and it was both sweet, comical and heartwarming to read. I also wanted to thank you for the shout out on your profile (which I failed to notice until today). You are awesome, keep up the fantastic work!

- B.
Prinzack chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh man, this was so fun to read. I haven't seen a good lemon fic in a while, and I'm glad that you're such a terrific ZoNa writer. Look forward to seeing more from you!
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Tenth poll voter (Not telling though)

Good story, although you could have probably split it at several parts to make readers more eager to find out what happens next (even if it is rather obvious what happens) If you did it that way, you could have started it before Zoro's B-day & posted the final chapter on his B-day to make it seem extra special.

Just an opinion but hey, you're the writer not me.

Good luck with the poll!
megazawa chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Happy birthday Zoro! Now, open that present and die a happy man.
I know it's a little bit late for birthday wishes, sorry mate..
Anyway, great kinky but sweet one shot bro!
Honnuh chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ah, this fic was so good. I really enjoyed it! They were all in character, which is always brilliant, and the lemon was enjoyable. Asdf this fic has all of my feels ;u ; Ima be looking out for more stuff by you. Nice work!
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Oh man, that was wonderful! I loved every second of it. Not much else to say, but I look forward to more of the stories you'd like to write. Nami/Zoro and Franky/Robin are my favorite couples in all of One Piece
navitor3 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
"How have you and Franky been getting along?" lol!

"Where the hell did you come from?!" lol!

'Captain's orders' lol! so hilarious!

'You dumb bastard' lol!

I really believed Nami wasn't with him when Robin woke him. *phew* I was pleasantly surprised :D . Oh gosh, his wish was for her to stay; so lovely when Zoro can want Nami with him that much *teary eyed*. Ooh, the unwrapping of Nami - Happy birthday, Zorooo *wink*. Very, very nice :)
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Wow. Amazing oneshot. They were so in character it really was a great pleasure to read... and I didn't mind the smut ;). Honestly I think this was much better and better written than the last story I read by you. Keep up the great work and you'll be the only one who's stories I'll be able to read :p. And again great job at keeping these two in character. Can't wait to read more from you and I'll be interested to see what story you choose to write in the future.
Tatsu-kun chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was fun to read mate. Nice balance between the sweet parts and the sensual ones.
Also it made me laugh when Sanji was sold out for revealing the surprise and how Zoro was clueless about his own birthday. As always keep up the good work.
NarcissisticNinny chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Such an awesome story! I loved that you kept their relationship on the bickering side, and even durning sex there was still that battle for dominance, it's a part of their relationship I love and I really enjoyed that you kept it natural and in character. And the ending was so cute, with Nami staying until morning. :D Nice work!
mochidesu chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Awww :D That was adorable! I like your cover photo too, teehee ;) Happy birthday Zoro!
Immarch chapter 1 . 11/12/2012