Reviews for The Art of Addition
This is a great story and I love it. But do you realize that they have spent literallly thousands of dollars on souvenirs. And all those suitcases? More thousands to take it on the plane. That's a lot of money for federal agents.
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 25 . 1/14
I love this story so much. I am constantly coming back and rereading it. Whenever I have a bad day this is the first story I think of to make it better when I need something fluffy and just family oriented. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
When does the next part start? This was great!
MFProductions chapter 25 . 9/2/2016
Have you given up on the next adventure?
leahk80 chapter 25 . 8/8/2016
what a great story!
MegDBrew chapter 25 . 2/24/2016
I love this story Its simply amazing! And I love the end where you show how the trip affected Spencer, I know the feeling it's really lonely when you come back from vacations.
Tigger4eva97 chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
Please can you continue this or post a sequel this is a really good storyline and I would love to see where you take it
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
Brilliant chapter! I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Please update whenever you can! :D
Anon chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
Am I the only one who wants Reid and Patrick to get together? And I mast say, that's something, considering I usually HATE oc's. And despise it even more when a main character gets paired with them, but I really love Patrick, dammit.
seacat03 chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
This story was awesome! I stayed up all night reading it!
1sunfun chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
Good and interesting Story.
1sunfun
babygirl12020 chapter 25 . 4/3/2014
I really loved you story. This is the second time that I have read it. Are you planning on finishing it or making a sequal to go along with it?
SkullAuror107 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Wow. I loved this story. Jack was adorable (as was Spencer, but that seems to be his default) and him and Spencer bonding was fun to read. I also enjoyed your take on pre-BAU Reid. And Hotch. I felt so bad for him, but his moments with Jack and Spencer were great. Particularly the lunch with Patrick. I liked the slow build-up of Hotch's feelings. You can kinda see that he's not quite there yet in realizing them but he is aware that he wants to be closer with Reid.

I really hope you continue this one day. It was a great read and I'd love to see where you go from here.
WolifQueen chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
I love this story! I have read it three times since I started reading this fandom 2 months ago. I've read your other stories at least twice each as well. I can hardly wait for the continuation.
Lady Squish chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
So, I really really love this story. But I can't tell...is it finished? Or is there going to be a sequel? I'd really love to see this continued. Please let me know...I'm dying a little here! : )