Reviews for The Art of Addition
Anon chapter 5 . 1/14
Am I the only one who wants Reid and Patrick to get together? And I mast say, that's something, considering I usually HATE oc's. And despise it even more when a main character gets paired with them, but I really love Patrick, dammit.
seacat03 chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
This story was awesome! I stayed up all night reading it!
1sunfun chapter 25 . 6/1/2014
Good and interesting Story.
1sunfun
babygirl12020 chapter 25 . 4/3/2014
I really loved you story. This is the second time that I have read it. Are you planning on finishing it or making a sequal to go along with it?
SkullAuror107 chapter 25 . 2/10/2014
Wow. I loved this story. Jack was adorable (as was Spencer, but that seems to be his default) and him and Spencer bonding was fun to read. I also enjoyed your take on pre-BAU Reid. And Hotch. I felt so bad for him, but his moments with Jack and Spencer were great. Particularly the lunch with Patrick. I liked the slow build-up of Hotch's feelings. You can kinda see that he's not quite there yet in realizing them but he is aware that he wants to be closer with Reid.

I really hope you continue this one day. It was a great read and I'd love to see where you go from here.
WolifQueen chapter 25 . 10/26/2013
I love this story! I have read it three times since I started reading this fandom 2 months ago. I've read your other stories at least twice each as well. I can hardly wait for the continuation.
Lady Squish chapter 25 . 5/9/2013
So, I really really love this story. But I can't tell...is it finished? Or is there going to be a sequel? I'd really love to see this continued. Please let me know...I'm dying a little here! : )
Topazflowerxox chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hey Pixie, Me and my girls have been reading this story straight through from chapter 1- 25 over and over again and we still never grow tired of it! we would Love it for you to update, this story is just too good to leave up unfinished! Love from Me and my girls.
chineseartist chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
Awesome stuff. Sometimes I enjoy the fics that focus on the cases, relationships, and team interactions. But this one, the focus is mostly on individual interaction (especially Jack with other characters), followed by relationships/team interactions, with cases being a more minor role. I've enjoyed every little bit of the plot. On the side of constructive criticism, I've noticed that your chapter endings need a little polish. Sometimes it seems like you're not quite sure where the chapter breaks should be, but mostly you need to work on wrapping up the chapter. Not that you need to have "the end" feel to it, but that the last words don't seem tacked onto the rest of the chapter. I'm having a hard time being descriptive enough to let you know what I'm suggesting without writing paragraphs about it, and I don't know what type of writing or editing background you have, which forces me to shy away from the more technical terms I would otherwise use. All I would suggest would be that you look over an assortment of books by authors you enjoy reading and focus on the way they break up the action, as well as lead into the next chapter. No matter what you do, I hope you continue to update this story. I know I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next! Best of luck to you, with whatever you write.
Lake25 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
hi

i feel like hitting my head on my desk right now. took me three times reading it to realize that jack just met harry potter plus children. "
well, i hope that's it, if i'm wrong please don't tell me, otherwise i would have to find a way for the earth to open up underneath me...

anyway, gotta read on. i just love this story...*sigh*

which reminds me: are you going to continue this story? or write the next part seperately?

ciao
whoopthereitis321 chapter 25 . 2/22/2013
This is just wonderful!

I got all teary eyed at the ending!

I hope you write a sequel!

I really think a hotch/reid relationship needs to happen.

As well as more beth bashing!

This truly was a lovely story!

Now i dont know what to do with my life cause this is all ive been doing, is reading this hahah
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
I just wanted to say that I really love all of your work, it never fails to keep me entertained. Ever since I first read this story I have been trying to keep up with your criminal minds stories. When I really need a pick me up I go back to this story and reread it, it never fails to cheer me up. I just really wanted to tell you how much I enjoy it. I hope you write more criminal minds stories in the future!
ripon chapter 25 . 2/3/2013
Crazy story, completely OTT in character of Beth and the detail of the shopping, can't understand why Aaron is so pathetic, and the sudden graphic description of Reid's relationship with Patrick slotted into the middle of Disney was surreal! However, for some mad reason, I enjoyed it ( although I admit to skipping the lists of items bought/traded/sorted after a while!). The relationship between Jack and Spencer was fabulous and I enjoyed "seeing" some insight into Reid's life at Caltech and pre BAU. I don't know what I really feel about it all which makes me as confused as Beth!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/18/2013
great job. are you going to finish this story?
dsblondie chapter 25 . 1/13/2013
This was a wonderful story, you had me hooked from Chapter One. I just didn't take the time to tell you while I was reading. I started yesterday morning and began to read until life got in the way. Read into the night. Wanted to finish it but sleep called. I finished about an hour ago, but wanted to get to the computer to leave my review. I loved learning there is something about pin trading. One of the the things I like reading when the stories are about Reid is learning new facts. Writers like you add his ramblings and add facts. I was thought that Reid effect was not really apparent with Jack and Henry and you placed him with other children which there was no change. I love how Reid talk to Jack like he was important. There were so many things that adored. I didn't like Beth either. I did like your little hints about a possible Hotch/Reid hook up. I hope that you will continue this storyline. I'm on to read your advent stories.