Reviews for Height
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
heheh, I like it very cute.
DragonAceSg7 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You write their dance very well.
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
EicarG made me read this. I am so very glad she did ... :-)

Favourite line/character moment: "He laughed and untied the apron around his waist, 'Detective, I'm never concerned about my masculinity.'"

Go, Jason!
eicarG chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Hahahaha ... Poor Walsh ... kind of ... Hahaha. Also, the idea that he makes edible food for people he cares about and slop for everyone else? Awesome.

Favorite line: "Uh, you put on the damn heels?"
J loves JS chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I love your stories. Could u maybe write another one where Walsh gets sick and Casey takes care of him again. U know, a longer version of the last part of Five Times?
Petpolka chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
or u can. make it easy peasy for yourself and us readers... continue on with the next chap and so on...

thx :-)
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lol... It was cute! Dancing is good but I'd love for them to get together!
Lady Paine chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So I just came across this show today and am in total love. I wish they mdae more episodes. I like the srory you got the characters just right.
blackdog-lz chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Really glad you posted this :)

I do love the fact that you skimmed around the relationship, those drabbles kind of start to lead to more. And that is far more intriguing and interesting.

Sure hope you'll find the muse to write more
haelajade chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Please do write another one! Great job
readingfrenzy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Really cute and very compliant with the tone and characterization in the series. Really the flirting and closeness of them are just as interesting as if thy were a couple.
liferscove2118 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Well I enjoyed reading this and hopefully that muse of yours eventually gives you an idea on how to put them together.
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh these two and you write them so well. I'm glad you posted this. This was cute and funny all in one awesome package. I like the height idea too. I noticed that in the show and well most of Renner's movies, he's not exactly a tall person, not short, but definitely not tall, and I liked how you played with it in this. Loved it.