Reviews for Something to Believe In
HiroMasahashi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was excellent! :)
Mostly I don't even read stories including Cas but I suppose that's because most of them are slash, which this one is not. I love the Sam and Cas bonding since that is limited in this fandom for some reason. I never knew I cared for Sam and Cas bonding but now I feel the urge to read more stories including Cas!
Thank you for sharing this story!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Good story.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it! :)
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
I really liked the way Cas had changed his mind about Sam, and looked at him as a friend now. It really means a lot, that Cas no longer looks at Sam as an enemy, and how cas believes in Sam's innocense. I really like the idea of Cas and Sam becoming close in their own way. Sam has never taken Cas for granted, and has always been respectful of him, and explained things to him. Sam has always been patient with Cas. I would love to see more stories about Sam and Cas being friends. :)
PushingupPens chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
A really awesome story! I agree that there isn't enough Cas/Sam friendship in SPN so it's great to find a good story to make up for it :)
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Totally awesome story.
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
So, this is basically the epitome of perfection. You completely broke my heart and put it back together again. I love this. You're wonderful, ok. (:
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really enjoyed this! Not enough Castiel stories out there, let alone Castiel/Sam. :) In my story, Edge, I have a passage where Sam is experiencing a bad flashback from Hell and to calm him down, Castiel tells him about Heaven and a few of the things they do during Christmas. I'd like to write more of Castiel, but I'm kinda tied up with work on my own novel at this point.
But hey, thank you for the sweet story. :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is great in Cas's point of view.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very nice! I like hearing about Cas & Sam's relationship since Sam always seems so uneasy around him. It's nice to know that Cas realized how innocent Sam was during that whole mess. Would have liked more of Dean atoning for how he treated Sam during that episode. Thanks so much!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very nice job! I like Sam/Cas stories too, and there are precious few of them out there. I'd love to see the sequel to this, and I'll look forward to more of Sam and Cas from you!
Jeanny chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love Sam/Cas friendship stories and this Cas POV was so good! I hope for more sequel fic, would love to read about that Thanksgiving...
judyann chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh wow I loved it! Wonderful story!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Would love to see those hunters get theirs! Also like the Sam and Cas bonding. Never saw much of it on the show.
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 11/11/2012