Reviews for An Unfortunate Trip to Angara
Hmm... that glitch where using retreat without enough PP (set it to a shoulder button) and leaving a room sometimes warps you to random places (tearing the fabric of reality?)... oh, and how if everyone has 30 Nuts and you catch one off a tree, but don't drop the other Nuts to make room (drop something else), the game freaks out because you can't have more that 30?
Just ideas you could use.
The French Demon chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I remember the glitch. The farthest I've gone was south of Venus Lighthouse.
Nitpicker chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
If they haven't been to Prox yet, how do they have the Teleport Lapis?
Aleph here chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Man, this is by far the most creative gs fanfic i've ever read! hahaha!
BaconBananaStrip chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I laughed so hard after this xD
I have a few suggestions for the supposed series, like manipulating the random number generator :P
Plenty of lulz to be had with randomly spawning K-Blades, water of life's, and potions. Grateful confusion, anyone?
TrippyToastersAndABagOfChips chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This was hilarious. I can't believe I didn't think of this first. This seems like something I would write, except I would have made it ridiculously silly. Either way, you did an excellent job taking a weird gameplay glitch and turning it into an amusing story. The Twilight Zone references were icing on the cake. Basically, this was awesome and I hope to see more.
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I have to admit, that was a very interesting one-shot. Especially the Golden Zone parellel.

Why not do one based on Golden Sun: Dark Dawn? I know that one focuses on Matthew and other descendants of the first two games' heroes, but it has a glitch that lets you return to the western region of Angara when you're not supposed to.

Just a thought.
anon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is great-Flint and his Twilight Zone parallel is really fun. I like your characterization of the protagonists, having Piers call the rest of the group kids was cute and unusual but fitting (for his age). There are various Golden Sun hacks and glitches on Youtube, the ones that come to mind are mind reading characters before it's feasible in-game or when you shouldn't.