Reviews for Blue Velvet
Spreading-Love chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I geared up reading this chapter :'/ I felt horrible for dean! It was such an amazing chapter tho :) please update soon! I love this story!
skylight12 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
This is such a good story! I can't wait to read more!
irishgirl16 chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
love it so much! your a great writer hopefully this story continues! Its exciting!
Spreading-Love chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
Aw I completely loved fatherly dean in these two chapters! Definitely add him a lot more! Ive always liked how dean interacts with kids/teens!

YEE! You brought Bobby! Great idea! I'm so sad he isn't in the show anymore :/ are you thinking about bringing in Sammy soon?

Also hoping dean tells Lex more about his past and just opens up more with her :) but great in keeping him in character.

Update soon!

Ps: love the flashback!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
I love your writing style. I mean, it fits for this type of story. When you're writing from Lex's point of view, everything is sort of groggy, but because we know that the character is groggy, and then in the flashbacks, it's clear. It fits this story well(:
mari42983 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Really enjoying this story!
Spreading-Love chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Aw loved this chapter! And happy thanksgiving! Pie is da bomb diggity! I didn't get enough of it lol.

Thanks for clearing up the confusion! Anyways I still love Dean and Lex's relationship! It's cute and very believable, it's father/daughter sort of relationship and I'm liking it a lot.

You should definitely add a love interest for dean, he doesn't get a lot of love nowadays lol. Maybe start of their relationship really sweet, friendly and cute :)

I love the whole "jerk" reference and how dean chocked up, Also thought the ending was funny "shit?" "shit." xD Update soon!
Spreading-Love chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
OoooOoohh loovvvvveeeddd this chapter! And the other two! Lol I just barely got caught up! So I like Lex's and dean's relationship, kinda sensing romance...or I can confuse that with a sweet friendship, either way I like it :) I love how I can picture how dean is acting by your writing style, it's different and I like it :) update soon!
Spreading-Love chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
Ok this is super good! I like lex alot! Kinda want more interaction between lex and dean :) maybe more kind, sweet and nice, but I like that you're slowly building up their relationship. Keep up the good work! Update soon!
Aurasyr chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Oh please god keep going. I love your writing style, and your character, and how you write Dean, and I so wanna know where this is going. Don't stop now!
Bastet'syoungestkitten chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Really interesting! I like your writing style and the idea behind this seems original and cool. You should totally continue! Please! *gives puppydog look*
VelvetFeline chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The story is good, but more information on how she ended up or more of herself. If the story is in first person, keep it that way of characterization. Instead of her introducing herself, we should learn about her. The story has potential, and very good plot. I wonder what is going to happen between them.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2