Reviews for Switch
Guest chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
I hope you come back to continue this because the story is great and the characterization is amazing (especially Patty's.)
BananasAreBombingTheCity chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
One question...

WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE THIS AWSOME FAN FIC!

That's all I have to say other than I hope you come back from wherever you are.

UPDATE DAMM IT!
Miiv12 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
...love it...I LOVE IT!IS THE NEXT PART COMING SOON?!I WANNA READ IT!
GumitheCarrot88 chapter 7 . 8/29/2013
Wow, this was just absolutely AMAZING! I love the entire idea do it and you built on the concept so beautifully. I'll be happily awaiting you're next update!
teamcousins chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I loved the marvel reference. I'm a superhero fan too!
Katsumi Kobayashi chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
... I. LOVE. THIS. FREAKING. STORY. I haven't seen one THIS well written in a while, so props to you! And I would love to be your beta!
Me chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
This is a good story
Continue please!
zoany chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
So...Kid runaway...and he forget who is he?
the gental dove chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
hey I really licke this because no one els is doing it and you havent faild you should keep on doing it I have gon on my computer every day just hoping that you updated it pleas keep up the great work love the dove
S1T2A3R4 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
thank you for finally updating! XD
makachan557 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
please continue, i love the story so far and i want to know what happens next
AngelOtaku121 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I really do love the idea of this story! It is an excellent twist on the Soul Eater universe and certainly keeps me interested! I always love to see what will happen next!

There were a few typos in here (I won't point out every one), but just proof-read a bit. It would really help clean it up and avoid any confusion. Your story is excellent, and I don't want others to be put off by silly errors!

This whole chapter was great, but there was one line that stood out to me and legit gave me chills (sign of a good writer, my dear). That was "So the next time he went missing, he stayed missing." It really gave an edge to the story and developed a new dynamic that I really loved. Eight years old, out on the streets of Brooklyn...*shudder*...and now I wonder...how did he get there?

As always, excellent job! I cannot wait to see the next development! Also, I would love to beta this fic, if you'd like. I've never beta'd before, but I do pick up on a lot of grammar and spelling in stories and you could bounce ideas off of me if you needed! Just PM me if you want me to (I'll be on vacation so I won't get back to you until next week, but yeah...). If not, that's cool too...I'll still follow this brilliant piece of writing!
Xandora chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Ahhhh! So good! I love this story and I can't wait until you update!
S1T2A3R4 chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Plz plz plz plz! Continue! DX
FullmetalDemigod chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
This is great! *o*
I really like the idea, it's so original, and you've carried it out so well! I can't wait for the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »