Reviews for The Heart of a Ninja
Star chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
It's very... interesting. Although, a little confusing, but still interesting. I say it's alright. It's good enough for me to keep reading. Though, could use a bit of more humor & be a little clearer on who's Point Of View it is (I got confused many times, trying to figure out who's point of view it is, you should make Page-Breaks and have the charactes P.O.V. in Bold Capitalized letters). All in all, it's interesting. :)
nononononooononon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Saw this on the animefanfiction reddit :)

Is this supposed to be a parody of some sort? It's quite well-written but some of your paragraphing is dodgy.

As a concept...it's a good idea but I think if you're going to write something like this, you really are gonna have to go all-out on the humour and so far, you haven't really done that. It's an interesting thing to put an OC on every squad bit I really don't think that you've pitched it right. This sort of thing LOOKS like a parody/humour fic so people are going to get excited for over 9000 tons of bad jokes and breaking the fourth wall but when you actually get into this, it's not really very funny at all...sorry, I don't think that you've got the right writing style for this sort of thing. It's not the kind of thing you can take seriously, I'm afraid.

Sorry if I'm being rude or anything but I thought I would try and help :)