Reviews for Captive Hearts
aliealouise chapter 8 . 3/29
So I've just found this already totally compelling story and thus far i am truely enjoying it as evident by this early review as i do not review until the end of a story. I love how you have made very modern charcters slot so easily into the era you have placed them and still keep what makes them them.
i am also enjoying your authors notes, i am a fan of history but i am not very well versed in the middle ages and so i am learning and for that i thank uou, it is always fun to learn while having fun :)
Well I'm now off to continue reading x
NayruSapphire chapter 43 . 2/11
Yay yay yay yay! I LOVE seeing that there's an update from you, it made my day! Wonderful chapter - I am sooo excited to see where you take this story! Lovely job once again! :D
Eby chapter 43 . 2/6
Lovely as ever.. Oooh I love Moriarty!
MapleleafCameo chapter 43 . 2/6
Ahhh- so much fun & animosity - I know you needed this to set up but my poor heart was racing- it was so tense:D -I was afraid - love the way you weave lines form the episodes in this:D
bookwormgirl69 chapter 43 . 2/5
I love the medieval twist to this scene! It's one of my favorite moments in Sherlock so you just made it better for me. Thank you! Although, no matter how many times I read or watch this, I always get so riled up when Moriarty threatens John or anyone else close to Sherlock.
Missing Triforce chapter 43 . 2/3
Eeep! I love how you blended the two Moriarty scenes, and I can't get over how much making Moriarty a Prince of the Church was a stroke of GENUIS. Royalty was always fighting with the Church over power and control in the Middle Ages, and having Moriarty and the Holmeses on opposite sides of that war is brilliant.

Love love love the chapter and story! *sighs dreamily*
20000 WPM chapter 8 . 2/2
I am really enjoying your story.
Black-Luna chapter 43 . 2/2
Great chapter.
Kat chapter 43 . 2/2
This chapter was chilling! I liked how you weaved both the canon verse into your version. You wrote Moriarty perfectly, both the chilling threat of him and the slimy creepiness of him. Your version has the battle between him and Sherlock more obvious because this time Sherlock knows his enemy. This is not their first meeting and Sherlock wants Moriarty to think him as weak.
Thanks for this brilliant update!
Belldere chapter 42 . 1/24
Mycroft better start planning Sherlock's funeral because John's going to kill him. Love the chapters from Sherlock's perspective, just when I'm mad enough at him for being horrible to John he pulls me back in. Also poor Mycroft :(
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE?
Maharani Radha chapter 42 . 1/18
This is amazing! I read the whole thing in a week (normally I'd read fasted but alas...college).

Anyway I really like how you've set up all the characters in this AU. I'm really looking forward to the next update.
FanFictionParty chapter 1 . 1/7
Firstly, I absolutely love this story- it has to be my all time favourite Johnlock fic, I'm not exaggerating either. I literally can't find any faults to this story- the characters, plot, it's perfection! I love this story so much that it's inspired me to start planning my own Medieval story. On that note, before I write my story, I would like to research further into the Medieval period and need some resources- if you wouldn't mind, could you direct me to some links/etc? I'm rather new to this and don't know exactly where to start... I would appreciate it greatly, kind regards - Jennifer (ffp)
TheJokersFavor chapter 42 . 1/5
I really don't know how to start this without saying thank you. All the work you put in and how the story just flows, the beautiful romace you have going. I don't know the words to explain how good this is excuse me how excellent this is, I wish you Happy New Year and thankyou for writing this.
White Noise Wall chapter 42 . 12/29/2014
Hi! I have to apologize for my awful english, to begin with, but I am an italian reader and I seldom write reviews.
I'd like to congratulate on your fic, It's really one of the best I've ever read, and I'm quite a devourer of Sherlock's fanfics! I love the way you can use hints and the plot from the "real" story and fit them perfctly in an AU, and a MEDIEVAL one...I think it's amazing! And I appreciate the fact that, in spite of beeing a quite long one and not concluded yet, your fic had never become less than totally absorbing: I only begin to read Captive Hearts yesterday's afternoon and I cannot stop myself from reading it all night long!
I'd like to translate your work in my language, as I don't think anyone has done it yet...What about it?
I can't wait to read next chapter!
Happy new year,