Reviews for Captive Hearts
cztelnik chapter 44 . 5/14
Completely drawn into the story and all the tidbits of history. It is interesting the characters are so evident but the situation so very different. I'd expect John to be more British stiff upper lip like Lestrade but for his raising in the Scottish highlands. Odd that he turns out to be the missing scion but then of course he would as that will save him from being another Lestrade. Who remains romantically valiantly loyal to the bitter remote end, taking care of Sherlock as the demonstration of his love but also retaining self respect by distancing himself from a situation that can never be satisfying.
cztelnik chapter 17 . 5/14
Fire to the rain is also a song I like by Adele. Also like the information about castles and moats and all the historical details. The bit about the moats to prevent tunneling makes sense but I've never heard before. Very cool!
OoJuliaoO chapter 44 . 3/6
I've first read the story about 2 years ago, but I always come back to it. it's one of the best Johnlock AUs out there and by far the best medieval AU I've ever read. I'm really invested in the plot and I'd love to read some more and to get to know how the story ends and how their relationship develops. I must say that in quite stunned about all the research you did to create a believable plot! my highest respect for writing such an amazing piece of work.
OrdinaryWallflower chapter 44 . 2/4
I do hope you finish this story. I'm invested in the plot now and was so upset when I discovered no more chapters :(
XxLady.GreyWolfxX chapter 44 . 1/15
This I have to say is the best AU JohnLock on this entire website. I love this so much and I hope you decide to continue it. Please please please!
SinArcher chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I am so in love with this story.
SinArcher chapter 33 . 10/14/2016
Too bad nothing goes past Chapter 44, this is really interesting.
Ayumu-chan3513 chapter 44 . 8/18/2016
Ayumu-chan here!

I just found this last night and binge read the entire thing; not much sleep was had, haha... ha. But it was well worth it! The amount of research and detail you put into each chapter is really wonderful. I felt very immersed in this world as I was reading. I also enjoy how you've been changing the point of views between Sherlock and John.

I hope that life stays a little less crazy for you, both for your own well being and your writing time. A small, selfish part of me really wants to read the next chapter since you've left things on a tense note with these last couple of chapters, but real life is more important!

Thank you and I can't wait to read what comes next!

~ayumu-chan~
Guest chapter 44 . 8/17/2016
Amazing story! Just fantastic. I love the interplay and the historical depth. Please update!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 44 . 8/14/2016
Complex story. It's brilliant!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 42 . 7/14/2016
So good!
MissRei24 chapter 44 . 7/9/2016
Thank you sooo much for updating! I love how John says he's over Sherlock but doesn't know the whole truth yet! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one :)
Lolita-mist chapter 44 . 7/4/2016
Yaaaayyy! An update! 3 cheers around the cauldron!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I never lost hope that it is going to be finished. Never.
MapleleafCameo chapter 44 . 7/4/2016
So lovely to see this!
Sherlock! Talk to John!
Lovely chapter! Now do not worry about having to take time for yourself -that is more important:) hugs for you!
Black-Luna chapter 44 . 7/4/2016
Wow. I never thought I'd see another update. Welcome back :) Great chapter. Update soon!