Reviews for Captive Hearts
SinArcher chapter 1 . 2h
I am so in love with this story.
SinArcher chapter 33 . 10/14
Too bad nothing goes past Chapter 44, this is really interesting.
Ayumu-chan3513 chapter 44 . 8/18
Ayumu-chan here!

I just found this last night and binge read the entire thing; not much sleep was had, haha... ha. But it was well worth it! The amount of research and detail you put into each chapter is really wonderful. I felt very immersed in this world as I was reading. I also enjoy how you've been changing the point of views between Sherlock and John.

I hope that life stays a little less crazy for you, both for your own well being and your writing time. A small, selfish part of me really wants to read the next chapter since you've left things on a tense note with these last couple of chapters, but real life is more important!

Thank you and I can't wait to read what comes next!

Amazing story! Just fantastic. I love the interplay and the historical depth. Please update!
PotterB2utyElf chapter 44 . 8/14
Complex story. It's brilliant!
Serenityofthematrix chapter 42 . 7/14
So good!
MissRei24 chapter 44 . 7/9
Thank you sooo much for updating! I love how John says he's over Sherlock but doesn't know the whole truth yet! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one :)
Lolita-mist chapter 44 . 7/4
Yaaaayyy! An update! 3 cheers around the cauldron!

Thank you for sharing this with us! I never lost hope that it is going to be finished. Never.
MapleleafCameo chapter 44 . 7/4
So lovely to see this!
Sherlock! Talk to John!
Lovely chapter! Now do not worry about having to take time for yourself -that is more important:) hugs for you!
Black-Luna chapter 44 . 7/4
Wow. I never thought I'd see another update. Welcome back :) Great chapter. Update soon!
Idleutopia chapter 43 . 2/24
I miss Captive Hearts. It's so good. I know life is busy but will we get an update?
Lolita-mist chapter 43 . 12/27/2015
Finally, let the games begin! I've been re-reading old favourites and it's always a comfort to know that while we could loose time doing things we thought as important, the time within the world of fiction remains the same no mater how often you read it. I'm rambling, anyway, hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to the new year!
power0girl chapter 43 . 8/30/2015
Nooooooooo! This cannot be the last chapter posted! I will (very hypocritically now) be very upset about the lack of more chapters! I wants more!

Cool though, take your time.

aliealouise chapter 8 . 3/29/2015
So I've just found this already totally compelling story and thus far i am truely enjoying it as evident by this early review as i do not review until the end of a story. I love how you have made very modern charcters slot so easily into the era you have placed them and still keep what makes them them.
i am also enjoying your authors notes, i am a fan of history but i am not very well versed in the middle ages and so i am learning and for that i thank uou, it is always fun to learn while having fun :)
Well I'm now off to continue reading x
NayruSapphire chapter 43 . 2/11/2015
Yay yay yay yay! I LOVE seeing that there's an update from you, it made my day! Wonderful chapter - I am sooo excited to see where you take this story! Lovely job once again! :D