Reviews for You Know You're Obsessed with DQ When
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
...I am a Jalis now.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 5 . 8/20/2014
Just realized I said "shoe" in my last review. It seems about impossible to get people to review on FanFiction, so on any story I favorite, I review the chapters.
My friend has a mole on her neck hidden by long hair...
I must go stab her now...
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
Ya know what else shoes obsession? I have to get up at ten tomorrow, or, today, and it is two minutes till two.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
My friend's sister plays a flute, which is close to a pipe...
I MUST MAKE SURE SHE NEVER TAKES IT APART!
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
If I dropped my obsession, I would drop my life.
Raven On The Writing Desk chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I keep an amethyst in my room, I listen to every tree before I lock up my bike or sit against it to make sure it's friendly, I look for Shadow Lord marks on everything, and I obey certain Jalis superstitions.
jasmine chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
When my sister wakes me up at night I some times call her Lief
Guest chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
I actually find DQ to be very cliched and is just too predictable and -simple-fantasy books for seven-year-old unrealistically medieval times were not like our I hope Rodda makes her books less keep your obsession.I actually found this very amusing.
pikaree1 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Yes! Yes! The name isn't silly! I should know! My and my brother's idol (us two share this account, so if you're reading this, little bro, I'm sorry for reviewing without your permission) is named after the leftovers of fire! Ash! However! Ash Ketchum is the awesomest person ever despite not being real so SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT! : (
Guest chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
The pronunciation of Lief is definitely me!I pronounced it Lie-e-f at first until the anime.
JuztanotherAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Umm,I do not know who has written it but I have noticed a slightly similar fanfic in some community by Winter Waltz
Guest chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Well,I'm not necessarily obsessed with DQ.I mean,kids just want a book that has the main characters solving mysteries by figuring it out rather than see a bunch of notes littered around the land,oh,and one that has more action and brilliant storyline like The Hunger Games and SAO.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Well,you're lucky.I recently got obsessed with Deltora Quest,and I agree,too:Lief is less smarter than in the the heck have they done to Jasmine?She was so smart and not a whiner nor a she was whining about how disappointed she was in herself after the final fight in the Rithmere Games.I'm not the only Deltoran around here,which is I'd be sincerely glad to ramble on about DQ 24 hours a day!A Humourous and brilliant story by yet another a fantastic author!
Abigale chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
153 yes is certainly does. 155 yes I'm always thinking of the grey guards blisters. 158 LOL! 161 yep totes it's spelt Lief! 164 yes It reminds me of both. 166 yes I tend to do that and my sister thinks I'm weird. 167 yes I tried it at school but got in trouble by the teacher. 170 yes I think so cause if the doors are like that why is Rin not? 171 I'm with ya Claire can get a little ummm maybe more than a little annoying most of the time. 172 yes especially since I've been read the fanfic's. 175 yes and really? At my school we are learning Chinese. At moment Chinese invitations in great detail so frustrating I have a test next week. 177 yes that really seems to baffle all but Jaimie. 178 yea I mean seriously he was 16 when he started the quest just a couple of days after his 16th birthday. 181 yes theses times when Claire get annoying that's when I use them he he he... 183 yes totes I mean how man people are like genuinely interested in DQ I know we are but not many other people DQ is awesome peeps! 185 yes and yes it does prove true most of the time. 187 yes tho the gems might have help him a little IDK. 188 not necessarily but I do think of Jarred/ Doom. 189 no offence take to me and yes that is a bit weird but them this is Deltora we are talking about not on our earth. OMG did you read that I didn't have Del stuff in my head I was in the real world! 190 yes it does actually and I'm sick and tired of people asking me what a Fear is. I just tell them to read DQ. 193 yes I was confused because I was very young. 194 no way but I did think about that when I found out it pronounce the same way leaf is pronounced. 195 yes and the only person whom didn't look at me weird was Jaimie and she was only a second behind me saying it so... 197 I ask which On my way! North, South, East or West? Leaving them confused. 198 yes I think It'd be so cool. 200 yes again everyone thinks I'm too into these series but they are just so great. In year 5 I had read them all and was reading them agin for like the fourth time and I still loved them and the next year you find out that same class with that same teacher was doing it for their class book thing. I had to go to that class and use their computers and the teacher was asking a question (can't remember what it is now) and no one had the answer so I put my hand up cause I knew the answer but sadly the teacher ignored me and told the class the answer. From one of your fanfic fans Abigale.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
102 definitely me. 107 is me as well. 108 I read them a lot so I'm kind of used to it. 109 so true! 110 yep totes! 112 ummmm yes. 113 yes and my friends call me crazy! 114,115 and 116 are all absolutely true. 120 yes definitely there's Jaimie, Claire my sister Kaitlyn an Beryl. 121 I am totes a DQ fan again true. 122 yes because of one of your fanfic books I believe. 127 yep and drive everyone crazy too. 128 yes but I read Harry Potter to and am also a HP fan. 129 Yes I believe they said he was a mouse. 132 yes and confused everyone especially my friends. 135 yes I do have DQS. 136 yes again they get so sick of it they walk away except Jaimie she a DQ fan as well. 138 yes and it is weird I have 3 sisters. 139 yes how do you pronounce it? I'll ask my English teacher. 141 yes in ' The Three Doors Triology' I get it. 143 yes definitely true. 145 yea it was kind of obvious. 146 yes I mean come on boys. The boys in my class are always trying to claim that their the smartest when most of them get c's and d's while girls get a' sand b's. 147 totes true I wouldn't have even looked at it otherwise. 149 sort of.