Reviews for The Rogue Rangers
Evil-gold-phoenix-ranger chapter 9 . 3/7
Cute i love it make more like it please
Ian Reid chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is, for lack of a better word, lazy writing.

It really is lazy writing. Just to write dialogue in itself is one thing, but to have the most minimal of action and descriptions is something else entirely. There really should be no excuse for not have enough action, save to describe your Mary-Sues-because they are so blindingly obvious with the way they're called in instead of the rangers just fighting off the cannon fodder-and to signify a change in scene.

I understand you're new to the whole concept of writing, but would it really be too much to exert some effort into the work? Where did these Sues come from? What relevance does the scroll they possess have? Why are they rangers and just now appearing instead of heeding the call Ji had issued at the start of the series? At least come up with a better background, or at the very least give us something believable. Destroying cannon-fodder with your SPESHUL SUE POWERS while unmorphed is not believable.

Your excess of dialogue makes me like nor care for either of these Mary-Sues. They are bland, uninteresting, sparkly, and I wish them to die in fire and bears. Dialogue is only half of the story. You're not telling us how they feel, or what they're thinking, or what they're doing, far as I know, they're just standing around, blank and bland as in the show (though, that's not much of a change anyway...) saying these lines with no emotion (also something in common with the show) and just no explanation for really anything. And what descriptions you do have, are minimal at best.

So think about this next time you work on a chapter or two, because in the long run, you might just be very well surprised at how much of a difference it could make.
Desdinova chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Rouge or ROGUE? You DO know the difference, don't you?

But in case you don't, rouge is something you apply to your face, also known as blusher. Try imagining the name of this story as The Cosmetic Rangers, and you'll start to understand why your title is laughable.
samcheese1 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
Aw. That was the end?... OO... I'm just gonna go cry for a while. But it would cheer me up if you updated your fictionpress story :P... But for now I'm sad ;_;... It was a really good story!
fluffykitty12 chapter 8 . 12/13/2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!:):):):)
samcheese1 chapter 8 . 12/12/2012
Aw! I love Roy. Sorry, you're probably sick of hearing that. But it's true! Thank you for writing your amazing stories!
samcheese1 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Aw! CHOY! :D
Optima99 chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Nice to see Lauren in the picture. But, I guess it felt rushed to see her...no big introduction or anything. It was almost like she never really left (weird because she was never at the Shiba house since childhood). It was nice to see Jayden soften up to his twin sisters' boyfriends. It will be interesting to see how Roy and Marth's fathers will interact with the other rangers...
samcheese1 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Noooooooo! Don't gooo!... :'( *sniff sniff* I'm sad now...
Zeus Lord of the Sky chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Great story, just like your other Power Ranger stories. Can't wait for more
Optima99 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
As much as I like the chapter, the rangers already ridiculing the Crimson Ranger seem to confuse me...I'm not sure if the Samurai Rangers were aware of the Rouge Rangers before they saw Roy...It just felt like they already knew there were Rouge Rangers without giving them an explanation on how they knew. Whether its from the archives or from Jayden, I don't know...I thought the rangers (except Charlie and Jackie) would ask themselves who is this guy?

Anyway, it doesn't take away the fact that this chapter is still pretty good. I like that Mike and Jackie were trying to threaten one another about Jackie's secret boyfriend. I hope the twins and Jayden can make up and that the twins could convince Jayden that the Rouge Rangers aren't so bad.

By the way, it would be nice to see your upcoming blog!
aholebullsheet chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
REALLY_AWESOME!
aholebullsheet chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Good
Optima99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I think I know who's going to be the Crimson Ranger. I won't tell, though. Interesting that you started this story with a fight scene in which the Rangers get to meet with Charlie and Jackie and their trouble-making ways. Anyway, I like so far and can't wait for the next update!
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012