Reviews for Nerdy Pickup Lines
Silent Sonatas chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is absolutely hilarious!
Twin-Lupus chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Poor Soul! He tried his best. Glad it paid off in the end! Thanks for sharing, that was super adorable.
Urusaii chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I'm supposed to read angsty fics to angstify my mood because a friend prompt me to write an angsty fic. But I can't help but read this one and I've never been horrified and entertained at the same time in my entire life! This fic is hilariously hilarious! And his last pick up line - WHATTHEFRIGGINHELLSOUL! I completely lost it. I'm down to zero; gotta read a really angsty fic, haha. But not without favoriting this story first. So keep those pick up lines coming! XD
misstirius chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Those pick-up lines were so horrendously cheesy that it was so humiliatingly hilarious xD
Sylvan Moon chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lol. I could help but grin stupidly while reading this fic. It was hilarious and a very good read!
Pocky chann chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love your humor , and the rest of your story's,
There all so great.
young dawn chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
These two are way too cute. It's just not allowed. This was completely adorable. Nicely done.
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
haha nerdy flirting haha cute
jacksparrow589 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I needed that laugh so, SO bad! Pickup lines have to be some of the funniest things ever! (Unless you're 18 and being hit on by a 12-year-old-true story!-but I digress...)

I feel like this is something that Soul would actually do, and I totally believe Maka wouldn't pick up on it at first. Though, I must say, I feel like it wouldn't necessarily be exclusively for sex, at least, not the first time. Maybe I've idealized Soul a little too much, and yeah, he is a teenage guy, but he does seem to have SOME sense of propriety.

Awesome story! :)
EvansLuver14 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
LOL poor clueless Maka, well at least she got finally it in the end XD
blythe dragon chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I totally forgive the rampant use of commas, dashes and parentheses, as 1) I have to admit I didn't notice it all that much, due to your wonderful (and proper!) use of grammar, spelling and a good story flow and 2) I am just as guilty, if not more so, of using tons of commas, dashes and parentheses...with several sets of ellipses thrown in for good measure.

But I digress.

I have just gotten into Soul Eater recently, and was very pleased to find a well-written and funny story about one of my favorite sets of characters from the series. Thank you for making me smile! _
CottonCoccon chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love your fic D
It was too funny and romantic at the same time 3

and..
Blessings n.n
Nobody Special chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great, now I need stomach surgery. MINE BLEW UP FROM LAUGHING! Good job with this, even though I didn't really get it but... Funny!
Calm-Waters chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Whoa! Soouuul! XD
luving-anime chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
LOL that was so funny xD great job ;D