Reviews for Raising the Enemy
Nutmeg44 chapter 26 . 6/2/2013
Haha, I love the reaction to Ginny's secret. It's funny to see Draco fume since he owns a rival team. Lovely. More please.
marinka chapter 26 . 6/1/2013
She is full of surprises:)) a very shrewd business woman! Not that you will tell us, but i hope she and Draco on their way to romantic nasty surprises, please?
Ori chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
This is really good. :) I am glad Ginny and Draco are actually interacting again.
marinka chapter 25 . 5/31/2013
So why, or why Ginny still not able to trust him? Is it because she is scared to be involved with Draco? Her miscarriage problems?
hatebelow chapter 25 . 5/30/2013
Narcissa is such a sweet spirit. I never get tired of a conversation between ginny and her. Very nice fic. I enjoyed it a great deal. Keep up the good (and fast) work.
Nutmeg44 chapter 24 . 5/27/2013
I'm finally caught up now and I love it! I wish Ginny didn't run from Draco so much. I do like Scorpius. I don't usually like the offspring but Scorpius is well written. More please.
ashdash321 chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
I can understand where Ginny is coming from, but I am really excited to see them together... I hope it happens eventually!
dutch potterfan chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Loved this,maybe they can go on more dates
marinka chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
Thank you, i just could not believe my eyes when i though the update! Crossing lots of fingers for them, i hope they are on their way to become a couple.
marinka chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
I hope Draco does come to the dinner!
dyk3adellic chapter 22 . 5/23/2013
This chapter got cut off. ( The sentence never finished, D'awww. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ToDecember chapter 22 . 5/10/2013
i enjoyed both chapters. :) Thank you for writing about Scorpius and Ginny. I like how you write their relationship. I also enjoyed Draco's and Arthur conversation in the last chapter.
QHLuver chapter 22 . 5/10/2013
Your last sentence doesn't has an ending. Was this an uploading error or just a I am in finals and finals are horrible error? Great Chapter otherwise!
silverdragon2010 chapter 21 . 4/26/2013
Guest chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
i just got done reading this and i loved it !when are you going to write more lol loved it os much send me more plaese
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »