Reviews for Raising the Enemy
marinka chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
good on him taking active steps in this! Somebody has to, otherwise they are both drifting. Ginny has a lot of issues to deal with, but may be Scorp and Cissy can join forces to bring them together?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/10/2013
When will we see Ginny and Draco together again?
ToDecember chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Im glad your updating again :) There have been huge breaks in updating with the majority of my favorite stories so I went on a break as well. lol. So randomly looking i was happy for this surprise!

I know this is a Draco/Ginny but i would love to see more interaction between Ginny and Scorpius. I like that Ginny was fostering him and that they had a hard time for a while before coming to an understanding. Like you wrote Scorpius feels protective of Ginny.
dyk3adellic chapter 20 . 4/7/2013
Really excited by all the updates and where this story is heading! I've enjoyed it immensely!
marinka chapter 20 . 4/6/2013
i just feel soooo frustrated by lack of progress for DG, neither of them are addressing the issues and just drifiting apart again. Lock them up somehwere and make them talk please.
marinka chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
you just love torturing us? One step forward, two steps back:) one of them needs to take the lead, and it doesn't look like Draco will do it..
marinka chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
oh, i am so excited! you are back and have updated:))) I just hope that Ginny can take a leap and come to Draco and Scorp. She has been holding things together for so long, and she deserves some happiness
P.S. not sure what is going on, but it shows as update but i have already reviewed it? Strange...
ziva10 chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
thats fine i just got a new computer for xmas and it crashed 2 days later with a bunch of new chapters
ConAddict13 chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Sorry to hear that :( I hope you get everything fixed up soon! I look forward to the next chapter, whenever it comes about
the only daughter of Pluto chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
well good be waiting for the next chapter.:)
semper-x-eadem chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Have you taken it to a computer guy? A lot of times they're able to extract files from the hard drive!
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Good chapter! And thanks for clearing that stuff up for me :)
Guest chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
I'm so confused!
ashdash321 chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Best present ever! I love the adoption papers, warmed my heart! And that can totally be thrown in Harry's face at a later date!
marinka chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
i am glad that our couple is finally making some progress:)) i only hope that Harry can take a jump and leave her alone ( not really alone:)). Hope exams do go well.
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »