Reviews for Raising the Enemy
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Really enjoying this! I like the plot and how you talk about her past.
Just one thing: who is Dr Weasley? Sorry I may have not read it or something.
Oh and also how many miscarriages has Ginny had?
hatebelow chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Poor scorpious! I feel really bad for ginny. She is his mom! I look forward to the next chapter.
dutch potterfan chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Love this chapter, i'm curious to see who sabotaged Scorpius' broom.
orangepigeon19 chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
Keep up the good work!
marinka chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
I was wondering how far we are jumping time wise, i can see it now. So Blaise is getting married to Sylvia i presume? Why Draco did not ask Ginny to go to the ball, can he not decide what he wants?
I think i understand Ginny's point of view a bit better: she feels damaged because of miscarriages and also doesn't want Draco to see her as free babysitter/wife. But at the same time, why is she pulling out from Scorpius, she does love him so it doesn't make sense?
Ludi A chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Hi,

I'm a Brazilian girl and I've started reading your story yesterday. I immediately fell in love with it. There has been a long time since I read a good DG story! I thank you for that.

English is not my native language, but I did realize some little mistakes. Nothing big at all, but it's good to say so.

Ah, one last thing: Ginny's name is Ginevra, not Ginerva.
Again, congratulations! See ya soon!

I'm going to keep reading!
QHLuver chapter 17 . 12/12/2012
I hope Scorpius is alright! Also stupid Harry... I hope Ginny gets over the no relationship with Draco soon!
ashdash321 chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Yay! I love this part! At the end of the last chapter I was a little sad about how things happened, but this made it better! I really enjoy the relationship between Ginny and Narcissa... its a great dynamic!
RosalieBrandstetter chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
I've really liked this story!
dutch potterfan chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
Loved this chapter, and love Ginny and Narcissa together. She is like the daughter she never had.
marinka chapter 16 . 12/12/2012
great chat, i hope Ginny can confide in Narcissa more, she is certainty right on the spot with what is happening. I wish she can tell Ginny's family to lay off the pressure, i am sure this doesn't help.
dutch potterfan chapter 15 . 12/11/2012
I'n not sure where this story is going with the drugs and Ginny hopping in bed with everybody?
hatebelow chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
" Iheard you put off some ordersfor[needname]'sApothecary" this made me giggle. It was clear you were pressed for time but you still did a fantastic job. I am finding myself surprised at ginny's slightly sordid parts. I always associate her with a "good girl " and I find this reckless flightly individual who was still capable of raiding a child, quite fascinating. Great Jon. I cant wait to see more from you. Good luck on finals by the way. I know that feeling
lalalove-Rae chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
I 100% understand about finals, they really suck. But once they're over, I'd give this chapter another read through. I would totally offer my services as a beta if you didn't mind like a day or two for me to get back to you. I've tried beta'ing in the past, but I get busy sometimes and can't be there right away all the time.

great chapter tho! I can't wait to find out more about her past with Blaise
marinka chapter 15 . 12/10/2012
She has been around, hasn't she? I hope Narcissa can help her with miscarriage problem, may be an advice?
Thank you for the update!m
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »