Reviews for Raising the Enemy
marinka chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Ah, Draco, Draco..so Ginny is not pregnant? I wonder if she miscarried again? I hope not.
hatebelow chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
I haven't reviewed so far but I have to say I love this fic. Its always being updated and I was hesitant to read it at first because I hate older ginny and draco a lot of the time but this is fantastic. I love how ginny and draco are parenting scorpio together. It gives a new twist to the pregnancy fic while still staying within the boundaries of cannon. I think the pace of this fic is perfect. Its progressing with great detail ht not so much that I'm bored. I'm find myself wondering if ginny is pregnant after their night together and her objection to the fish smell. Hmmm! Keep writing and ill keep reading.
Janelove chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Seriously love your story! The plot is different than any other story on here, keep up the great work!
marinka chapter 10 . 11/16/2012
I am happy with the progress speed, it allows to see Draco's pst and where he is coming from.
Manon chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
By now I am probably called 'the pest that always corrects our french' so here we go. You did a very good job on the french so there are only e few mistakes I have to correct.

C'est (that's more how we say it) dommage, une si belle femme a été laissé seule (she is a woman after all) à la table sans partenaire de danse,"

"Oui, vous parlez français merveilleusement (Adverb). Avez-vous vécu en France (wrong participle and you have to actually mention France before so you can say 'y')

Non, mais ma famille avait l'habitude de passer l'été près de Versailles. (Not really a correction but it sounds more natural than this.

So, now to your story. It is simply beautiful. I just can't stop reading.
ConAddict13 chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Well that was an unexpected twist. So sad :( I do hope there's more soon!
Vic chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Oh my God! She is preagnent! I really want to see what will be of Ginny!
dutch potterfan chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Loved this chapter. This story keeps getting better and better!
marinka chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
It made me cry:(((( Harry is such a wanker, i cant believe he was still trying to get together with her after this! Sounds like she is prengant again? I only hope tha tDraco is a better man if this is the case.
dutch potterfan chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
WOW! Loved this chapter. Looking forward to the date.
ConAddict13 chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Oh yay! I can't wait for more! I really liked the update :)
marinka chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
This really exciting, they like each other!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Two chapters in one day! I am really enjoying the story. :) Looking forward to reading more.
marinka chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
He definitely knows what he wants, no questions about it. I like how you defined Scorpius, and yes he is still little but you can see his character shining trough. I also wanted to say how much i appreciate quick updates, it is just brilliant
Vic chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
uuuuuu... I liked that! Keep up with the amazing fic!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »