Reviews for Silence
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Actually I know general choi young history, but still could not cover flavored sad when reading this story. It broke my heart.
SITARA R chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Fantastically interwoven fact and fiction, loved it.
Rin chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I was also really curious about the true history of Choi Young but i got so scared because i loved the character in the drama too much that it scares me to know the truth that betrayed the happy endings the drama showed us. But this fic is too beautiful to is very scary and painful indeed :(
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I loved this series and I loved your story too! Fits right in with what we know of the characters. The perfect epilogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This part ripped my heart out...

You are so talented Why don't you write more?
Thanks so much...and if I had a chance, I'd have loved to give you a bigggg hug!
IMJA chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ohmygosh I love this fic! I felt like I was reading Eun Soo's diary. After finishing Faith, I too looked up the history. I didn't expect anyone to write a fic based on it but the drama since the historical characters' demises were too depressing. Thank you! I really love it but hate it. You're a really good writer, please continue to write more fanfics!
ZVKG-ai chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
*sob* *cries* It's soo sad! *sob* I would have preferred that she die first and Young going right after by defying the king, but this... wahhhh! Don't be sad Eun Soo!
moneycat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
gut-wrenching, yet beautifully written...I think, for anyone knowing the history, it's a little difficult to reconcile the character that we all grew to love on the show with how we know Choi Young's story ends. thanks for sharing this perspective. as tragic as it was to read, you were able to still show how beautiful their life was together up until the end.
Una chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
WOW .. well written. Thank you for sharing ... and well done for picking up on the date when the grave showed its first grass ...