Reviews for Evermore
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMischief chapter 5 . 9/14/2017
Please please please say you're going to write more?!
ALLS96 chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Well, I really hope you write more of this. It is amazing and has a good story. I will be waiting.
Read ya,
ALLS96
ALLS96 chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
I think Dean's fear was fantastic. Great thinking. On other note, I must say I love when, in crossovers, Harry hates the other characters and later think about it
ALLS96 chapter 3 . 2/16/2015
Yep. Harry agrees with me :)
ALLS96 chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I have searched for a story like this one for a long while. Supernatural centric (though Harry Potter is important), suspicious golden trio, mysterious Winchesters, not trust rolling around... And the ending of this chapter! If I didn't already know Dean I would say they jinxed it
ALLS96 chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Is it bad that I found hilarious the sentence "But they're all European so it can't be good."?
Hell Executioner chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Your story is very good.
roxanne.charbonneau.35 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
This is a great story idea, I like it
Guest chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
I love this story. Pls pls update
ReikoShichi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hey :-)

This is really truly AMAZING! You are so good!
I've been searching this site for WEEKS now to find a decent crossover fic of SPN/HP, but I wasn't all too successfull, so you really made my day! I hope you upload soon, your writing is really nice to read and the plot seems to be going a very interesting direction!

(Alos, i love your characterization of Dean. I'm always struggling with writing hi8m, but you are doing one hell of a job there!)

Love all over you ;-)
Rebekka
Artemis's best Huntress chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Woah my Gods! This is brilliant! :D I can't wait until you update again! :DDD
LightLessStar chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Good story!
Troy chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Updated again atlast ! Good chapter once again. Waiting for them to start school. That eould be fun. And I m alrdy guessing tht Azazel showdown wud b in a church wid Dean dying and Voldy there. I do hope Cas also comes tho. And there is also Hell. So. Waiting to c wat happens.
HippiestHop chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
This is very good, and I hope you continue. The boggart was especially well done, and a bit unexpected, though that is certainly not a bad thing.

Are you writing this for NaNo? If not, I am amazed that you can write something else when it's still November, and if not, I am amazed at you grammatical correctness. I did NaNo last year and started to this year, but than I had an APEuro test and it all went downhill from there. Anyway, I wish you luck!
BlackWolf2013 chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Poor Dean! Is Sam going to have any visions? I don't know why but I miss Sam's powers. Can't wait for more!