Reviews for Starfall
mosh1215 chapter 37 . 6/12
I have re-read this story about two times now, about to start my third. Just waiting to see if you'll update the story. It is one of the best stories I have read on this site. Please don't abandon this story
Nostalgia hit me chapter 37 . 4/16
Yes, I'm recalling my childhood faves. I love your writing style and your creative imagination... just passing by to give you a review that I should've given you two years ago when I first opened this fanfic. hehehe.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/10/2015
I love everything about this! From the adult villians explained, to the complexty of the world you crafted. Everything just shouts PERFECTION! I can not get enough of these two. I just love them so much. I need them to be happily together forever!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/5/2015
I love this pairing to bits and it's kinda sad knowing it ain't popular. You rending of their characters are brilliant! I love your storytelling! And must not forget the pacing and writing style! Everything about this is fantastic! I simply adore your stories. I especially love how you don't stick to a character archetype; letting the story guide the characters, you dont press on to something if it simply does not fit into the background. All the elements, story, and you magnificently you've tailor every character if you can help it! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your stories.
Still A Lover Of Franchises chapter 37 . 12/3/2015
I'm guessing this story has something about reincarnation in it. Please continue to update this story. It is so intriguing!
UnlockedPotential chapter 37 . 6/9/2015
I absolutely love this fic. I really, truly hope that you update. Seriously, this is awesome. Just to read how you portray Chad and Rachel and Leah, God it's all so exciting. Like I said, hope you update soon. Happy writing.
SweetGurl818 chapter 37 . 4/19/2015
Your story has kept me up all night! Please update! If not I'll go crazy l!this cliffhanger is too much! RACHEL BREAK FREE OF HER HOLD! CHAD REALIZE ITS NOT RACHEL ALREADY! Arggg!
Beeswax chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
Hmm interesting chapter. It sort of reminds me of the deleted scene from the Crucible. Don't ask me why haha. I guess 362 was latched onto Leah and Rachel is... Rachel, which means there's two of her running around?
AceShadow chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
Certainly a unique chapter and all the things that it implied in the opening (or maybe I just have a dirty mind... oh well.). I'm happy the you've explained how this transferring mind process even occurred in the first place, and it certainly revealed more about this 'shadow organization' so to speak.

Hmmm Rachel is putting up quite the mental fight against Leah, so i'm starting to think that what's going on here is that Numbuh 362's memory transferred to Leah's body while Rachel managed to stay back within her own, which is how's she's resisting Leah.

And what's Echo?! More things to contemplate about :(
lemony anemone chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
so glad you updated! really enjoyed this chapter and how you moved back and forth between leah and rachel's pov. i still don't get what's going on, but interested to see where you're planning to take this storyline
lemony anemone chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
the end of the chapter was confusing...can't wait to see what you write next/explanation for this twist )
lemony anemone chapter 28 . 2/22/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! so good!
lemony anemone chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
it's unbelievable the type of conflict you've created. it's absolutely great.
lemony anemone chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
wow. amazing storyline you've got here.
I'm Exceptional chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I'm going to read this all over again.