Reviews for Starfall
UnlockedPotential chapter 37 . 6/9
I absolutely love this fic. I really, truly hope that you update. Seriously, this is awesome. Just to read how you portray Chad and Rachel and Leah, God it's all so exciting. Like I said, hope you update soon. Happy writing.
SweetGurl818 chapter 37 . 4/19
Your story has kept me up all night! Please update! If not I'll go crazy l!this cliffhanger is too much! RACHEL BREAK FREE OF HER HOLD! CHAD REALIZE ITS NOT RACHEL ALREADY! Arggg!
Beeswax chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
Hmm interesting chapter. It sort of reminds me of the deleted scene from the Crucible. Don't ask me why haha. I guess 362 was latched onto Leah and Rachel is... Rachel, which means there's two of her running around?
AceShadow chapter 37 . 3/2/2014
Certainly a unique chapter and all the things that it implied in the opening (or maybe I just have a dirty mind... oh well.). I'm happy the you've explained how this transferring mind process even occurred in the first place, and it certainly revealed more about this 'shadow organization' so to speak.

Hmmm Rachel is putting up quite the mental fight against Leah, so i'm starting to think that what's going on here is that Numbuh 362's memory transferred to Leah's body while Rachel managed to stay back within her own, which is how's she's resisting Leah.

And what's Echo?! More things to contemplate about :(
lemony anemone chapter 37 . 3/1/2014
so glad you updated! really enjoyed this chapter and how you moved back and forth between leah and rachel's pov. i still don't get what's going on, but interested to see where you're planning to take this storyline
lemony anemone chapter 36 . 2/22/2014
the end of the chapter was confusing...can't wait to see what you write next/explanation for this twist )
lemony anemone chapter 28 . 2/22/2014
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! so good!
lemony anemone chapter 27 . 2/22/2014
it's unbelievable the type of conflict you've created. it's absolutely great.
lemony anemone chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
wow. amazing storyline you've got here.
I'm Exceptional chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I'm going to read this all over again.
Guest chapter 35 . 2/8/2014
I'm going to read this story all over again.
AceShadow chapter 36 . 1/26/2014
OMG? I might've actually been right?! I knew somehow minds were transfered or something.

Now I think that while it is Rachel that is Leah, what's yet to be seen is which one it is. (Numbuh 362 or the current one).

FML, now this is going to bother the hell out of me until you update next.
BuBuBoom chapter 36 . 1/25/2014
Oh my gosh! That's Rachel! Definitely her! Hahahaha. You probably think I'm some sort of weirdo when you read these reviews. :DDD

["Leah. Rachel. There's an old story found in the good book about these girls."] Huh. ... I just realized that the letters that make up "Leah" are also in "Rachel". Interesting... but I'm dying to know how else they are connected.

And the guy in the limo... Still wondering who that is... Old-Father? Uno? INFINITY?! Bwahahaha!
Synaptic-Firefly! I need to know more! :)
No pressure.

Lovin' your fic! I hope you update soon! (When you can... ) :D
BuBuBoom chapter 35 . 1/25/2014
For some reason, I am a big fan of confrontations (in stories, that is).. :D
So I really liked how Chad just threw the ["Are you cheating on me"] out there in the open. :DDD
Dramarama. I love it.

And no way Rachel would cheat on him! Theory: Her mind has been transferred... or something like that. To Leah! Argh! I've got to know more!

And I loved the Father-Son bit when Eugene was discussing about the role of Father. Very nice!
Cobwebbs chapter 36 . 1/25/2014
OH MY GOD! I, I, I JUST CAN'T, it is to... oh my god, I can't think straight, this is all too much, I am overloaded with I don't know! It's just an unexplainable feeling! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE, LIKE NOW! PLEASE! I am going to DIE over here, that's Rachel it has to be, I just knew she wouldn't cheat on Chad, it just isn't in her character! Please tell me I'm right! Anyway if I'm not, I would probably cry, she and that Leah girl got switched somehow, right? Right!? Please, just... just update or I might have to lay of your story... for fear of death by over excitement and impatience! Please give us the next chapter soon, oh and by the way... AWSOME chapter... or did you already get that from everything I just wrote... :-)