Reviews for Hypothetical
Dazja chapter 1 . 3/20
I love this
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 3/10
Awww this is so romantically sad, Please tell me there will be more to this!
It's an Existential Crisis chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
holy mother of sad ;_; ilu
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
such a wonderful story! I love this! the detail, the first-person intimacy, the description of the emotion - it's all beautifully done.:) the shock and hurt coming from Emile is realistic and very in-character, because while he's very sweet and timid, he can't help but feel those things for his rejected best friend. I love the interaction at the end between Francouer and Lucille as well. I never like that she and Raoul ended up together at the end of the movie - perhaps this will be my new headcanon!
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Wow! The writing you have produced here is incredible! Just simply beyond amazing. I really enjoyed reading this, thank you for sharing your work with us. C:
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Loved this! I feel sorry that Emile gets stuck in the middle of this love triangle, but it really isn't his fault. Wonderful job.
PrimeEmily135 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Aww.. So sweet and sad..
Absolutely beautiful! :)
JellyBeez chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Aaaaw, this was sweet :)
MissMoustachio chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
All I have to say... j'taime :') xox
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
very good. Poor Emile, hes stuck right in the middle!
MoonFox23 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I really adored this! The style it was written, all the little details- everything about this was perfect. Well done!
FloatingPizza chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Ah, most excellent! It's good to hear from you again! I enjoyed the use of second-person perspective in this piece, it was an interesting choice of style. Your descriptions are top-notch, as well, superb sensory imagery with Francoeur, especially. All in all you gave the movie a little more depth and interest than it first inspired in me. That's a mark of great fanfiction, right there. Thanks for sharing!