Reviews for Inhibition
Rubes99 chapter 1 . 1/24
The insight into Bart's head was fascinating. Really loved how you put it all together, especially Bart's view of the fight scenes whilst wearing the inhibitor collar. Great spelling, grammar...All in all, a really enjoyable read.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I think this is currently my favorite Bart fic. It gets a really solid sense of the dark world he comes from without indulging in self-pity, and he's pretty much epic. The second where there was Blue Beetle behind him and a collar in front of him and he had to cover up totally freaking out was very compelling.
SilverBlueMoon99 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great story! Very well written. Poor Bart /3
Chloe chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow, this was a fantastic story! And one of the best characterizations of Bart I've read in the Young Justice fandom! I really like how you tapped into Bart's struggle to maintain his facade, I wish more authors would depict his internal conflict like you did. :) Absolutely great, thank you for sharing! I'm on to read the rest of your work!
Holly's Follies chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Hi, again, I'm pretty sure I already reviewed one of your Young Justice fics today, but I'm kinda on a Young Justice kick, haha, so there you go. I'm divided on this one. I'll start with what I didn't like because I, personally, prefer bad news first. I don't like how you characterized Bart. Specifically, I don't think his goofy, kid-ish persona is as much of a mask as you made it out to be. I agree that he would have a lot of darkness in his past, and that that would add to his character, but I don't think it would detract so much from his optimism that he would have to put up such a facade. So, now that that's out of the way, on to the pleasant stuff. I liked Nightwing a lot. The training exercise you describe definitely fits with his leadership style. I liked the idea, overall, for this fic. I think it was an interesting topic. Good job. :)
tavrosfangirl chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
wow this is so well written. great creation of scene and the characterization is perfect! just wow, well done 3
Aye chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I think this hit me harder than the stories about Bart being underfed.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I love how well you flesh out Bart's character. Great story!
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Awesome...
GhostDog401 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very nice :D
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I really like this one, too,
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh gosh, this was so wonderfully written. You could really feel how troubling this was for Bart, to force on the collar again for the sake of the mission. You did a really good job with this :)