Reviews for You and I
dragonick711 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
I don't know if you plan to update this story anytime soon, but I hope you do because I really like what you've done . Tucker is really unappreciated in most fics so it made me really happy to see someone write a story with him as such an important character. I also really like how you made all the other characters deeper than they were in the series.
DannySamLover20 chapter 9 . 12/31/2012
wow! keep going!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
:O So the secret is out! Can't wait for more!
DannySamLover20 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
nice! keep going!
fictionwriter28 chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Wow, this story is just wow. Normally for some reason I don't know, I tend to avoid stories where Paulina is paired with anyone other than Dash and/or she acts different than on she did on the show. The way you have written this, I just can't stop reading.

Not only have you made this believable, but you also managed to make Paulina, Kwan, Star and your OCs really relatible. Despite never having been popular myself in high school, I found myself being able to really relate to Paulina's situation of trying to live life according to society's rules. Sure there are a few basic ones that I follow, but like this Paulina, I honestly do not care what people think about me. If others don't like me, then that's their problem as I won't change for anyone. No matter what I plan to stay my honest helpful self.

That said, thank you for wroting such a good story and can't wait for the next chapter.

Fictionwriter28
RubySaphireMoon chapter 8 . 12/18/2012
Oh shit you had me on an edge there. I thought she actually /knew/. I'm like O.O"
Keep it up!
MeAgain chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
:O yay for Danny! And who the hell was that ghost? Can't wait for more!
lunarphase chapter 7 . 12/15/2012
Aww! I love it I think they're so cute together :) I wish Paulina would be like this in the actual show...
DannySamLover20 chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
whoa! keep going!
owlcat92 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Awesomely written.
Love it.

- Cat .
The Cinderninja chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
This is incredible. I read the description and thought, "hey, why not?"

This is turning out to be something really, really great. You may feel some of your characterization is off, but given the situations you've presented... I honestly feel like you've gotten everybody spot on. Sure, Paulina is drastically different that what's presented in the show, but that's the whole point, is it not? It wasn't an overnight change, you aren't simply warping the character to suit your needs.

You've given us a backstory, some good, deep character development, and a catalyst. This is really a great piece if writing. Chapter length is ideal, and there are very few errors in the writing itself. The idea behind the story is solid, and the characters are completely believable.

You're going straight on to my watch list. :3

Dash
Future Dictator of Mars chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
This chapter was as you said a tad different. But i think it kind of works in providing the depth you needed for Paulina. This definitely adds more characterization to her and I think you did it well. Looking forward to the next chapter, as always!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
:O Short...dying...write more! I'm expecting 4,000 words next chapter, Consistent! Hmm...I need a nick-name for you...How about Connie?
DannySamLover20 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
wow! keep going!
MagicHecate chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Poor Paulina. :(

I have to feel kind of sad for her, but at least she has Tucker there to talk to. And yay for Paulina for sticking up for herself. I definitely like this side of Paulina, and I think you're doing an awesome job of characterizing her. I do have one question though: When is she going to start discovering more things about Danny? (Like things related to his secret). Just curious. Anyways, congrats on the (still) great story, and I really hope you write more soon.

Looking forward to a new chapter! :)

Magic