Reviews for You and I
DannySamLover20 chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
MagicHecate chapter 6 . 12/10/2012
Poor Paulina. :(

I have to feel kind of sad for her, but at least she has Tucker there to talk to. And yay for Paulina for sticking up for herself. I definitely like this side of Paulina, and I think you're doing an awesome job of characterizing her. I do have one question though: When is she going to start discovering more things about Danny? (Like things related to his secret). Just curious. Anyways, congrats on the (still) great story, and I really hope you write more soon.

Looking forward to a new chapter! :)

Magic
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
You. are. killing. me!
this is the best I have read in a long time. and I mean, A LONG TIME! 333
Future Dictator of Mars chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I'm glad you didn't make paulina completely alone friend-wise. I think your representation of kwan and star were great. I can't wait to see what's next!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Adorable. Danny's warming up to Paulina too. Friendship wise, I mean. :D Keep it up!
*Ruby
MagicHecate chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
I love, love, love this story! It's well-written, and I find this side of Paulina interesting - the sweet, vulnerable, yet totally stubborn side. And Danny with his 'heroic' voice...so funny. All in all, I think that this is one story I will be coming back to again and again.

Please write more, and post another chapter soon!
DannySamLover20 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Nice! Keep going!
Lemonybean chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
this is so sweet. It has a side to Paulina i could never see before. well done!
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
MeAgain chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Yay! Another chapter! I wanna know what happens! Is Danny gonna go ghost and spy on her for Tucker? Anyway, keep it up!
Future Dictator of Mars chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Oh boy, i can see where this is going. Please continue, it's getting good!
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
I loved this. I love how amazing the trio was. I know they're the good guys, but their standing up for Paulina in every way possible (blackmail, money, strength, affections to more than make up for his) gave me so many warm fuzzy feelings inside. They would totally do that. And I like how Paulina was able to hold her own for so long and then can talk to them normally. It's awesome.

HAHA. She noticed Danny's eyes. She's finally able to make a connection between him and Phantom and now she's found someone she wants more than the ghost boy. AWESOME.
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I really like how this chapter played out and the two of them were able to talk like real people about themselves and the things that happened in their lives. It's so much less complicated when things are one on one and you don't have to worry about what everyone else around you thinks. Tucker is right about the popular crowd. Don't know how Paulina's going to survive this one with her status intact.

The bit about Dash is disconcerting. And hints at things to come. :/

Never thought I would ship this pairing. But you're doing it so believably that how can I disagree with you? XD
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oof. That's rough. So rough. Man. I've always thought that Paulina (like most of the characters on this show) have more to them deep down, but it takes a lot to bring them out of their shells sometimes. Too bad that it took /her mother dying/ to make her seem more human.

And go figure, the one time that Tucker actually talks to her, and says something trying to get back at her, it ends up being the absolute worst thing he could say. But at least he's there for her now, when her other 'friends' wouldn't be able to do something for the poor girl.

One thing that didn't seem to flow quite right for me was the explanation of what had happened. Perhaps I just needed some tags with the dialogue to guide how I was supposed to read it because I always seemed to give things the wrong inflection in my head and then I had to go back and revise after the next line. And Tucker seemed to know way too much about Paulina's mom and how that whole situation would wrap up. It needed to be stated as 'hopefully this is what happens and then everything will have been for the greater good, even though that doesn't make you feel better' instead of 'this is fact, because in my internet omniscience I know exactly what happened in the Mexican cop shootout last Monday' if that makes sense. But other than that, this is fabulous writing and flows perfectly.
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012