Reviews for You and I
VictiniBFF chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
She is figering out Dannys secret. YAH! I wonder when she does or if she does will she dump Tucker and go for Danny? Well anyways please post soon!
DetectiveLion chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
I loved this chapter. I think you did a good job with the dialogue, they all sounded in-character. Sorry to cut this short- dinner. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Oooh Danny. Danny's hot. I envy Sam. And everyone at Casper High. Anyway. I'm not sure if I want her to find out or not. lol. But anyway, keep it up!
miksty2089 chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
i always knew she had a sweet side
Savvywolf chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
I didn't think when I saw the pairing I just clicked... and I'm glad I did. Even though you only have two chapters out I like it. Tucker is after under appreciated in fan fiction and everyone makes Paulina the villain. But this makes sense. I love it. Keep on writing.
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
nice! keep going!
Future Dictator of Mars chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Very interesting! Please continue with this story! I'm liking where this is going
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
cute! great job!
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
love it! cant wait to read more
DetectiveLion chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
D'awww! I really like this version of Paulina- the one who's actually insecure and doesn't want her secrets out. So now I'm wondering about a few things.

-How will she treat Tuck at school?
Supposing it's nice...
-How will Danny and Sam react?
-The A-list?

I really can't wait to find out!
RubySaphireMoon chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Interesting couple! Please do continue! :D
VictiniBFF chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
that was so good. Please post the next chapter soon! :)
DetectiveLion chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is a great idea for a story! I've honestly never thought of Tucker and Paulina, and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing how this goes. The circumstances were good, very well-developed. I hope you update soon, I really want to see more of this!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
wow! keep going!
Winter Coma chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is such a sweet beginning. I like how you make Paulina seem like an ordinary person. You even give some back story into her family; that's not seen in the show.
Please update soon.