Reviews for A Scandal in Paris
Ciarby chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Please write more this is the best Methos fic I have ever read!
James Birdsong chapter 21 . 4/9/2013
Awesome three chapters
James Birdsong chapter 18 . 3/10/2013
Excellent fourteen chapters
Jennaya chapter 16 . 2/16/2013
I love this story and learning more about Methos and Irene. The sword fight was interesting, and I can't wait to see what Methos has to do for his side of the bet.
MissGuenever chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Ooh... another great chapter! Thanks for updating this story; I know that I'm really enjoying it :)
MissGuenever chapter 13 . 1/21/2013
Great chapter! Loved all the little ins and outs of it :) And the interactions between the show characters. Keep up the great work.
MissGuenever chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Great job! I totally love this chapter. And thanks for shout-out :) I'm really loving the character interactions you have. So many people don't have well planned/thought out/written character interactions.

Keep up the good work.
MissGuenever chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Loving this story; but, you really need to use spell check more diligently. Champaign - is a city in Illinois, USA and champagne is the French sparkling beverage. There are a few other ones scattered here and there; but, that is the most consistent mistake.

I love your story - the plot is facinating and has good character development. The reason I harp on spelling is because it makes your story hard to read and takes it from amazing down to so-so/average.

Keep up the good work; and I can't wait to read more.
Jennaya chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
What a nice way to start the new year. Great chapter and loved the bit with the coppers.

If you want a beta, please IM me.
okami34 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I really like your writing style and I liked the beginning, but you lost me when Methos has told so easily and quickly who is he, it is too out of character. And "Methos" is certainly not his real name, this is how he is called because he is a myth.
Jennaya chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Love this story.
Wesa chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Love it! Ready for more ...
Jennaya chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
You have such an easy writing style that makes you feel like you're right there with the characters. Please hurry with an update.
Jennaya chapter 4 . 12/3/2012
I am loving this story. You have Methos down perfectly and Liz seems to be a good challange for him.
Still a few typos such as in the last sentence - a flog of black birds should be a flock of black birds.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 12/3/2012