Reviews for Without Interruption
Vampire Breath chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
without interruption parrha or this was so good ke mein toh pareshan hi ho gayi... ke yeh itni senti or adoring story tumne akhir likhi kese ...!
DewDrop29 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Wow awsome chp finly they r togeather nd flashbacks r so nice:)
darknite0403 chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
Hahaa... Finally love birds united once and for all with out any delay for years and years. Flash back and emotional turmoil felt by Saara was written well... All in all romantic entertainment :)
darknite0403 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Vini's char sketch is great. Reason to mention her alone is that she is so bubbly and wacky types. And awesome twist placed in the end... At last they said it. :) I am sure nothing will happen to him ;)
DF-Daya's Daredevil chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Hmmm nice thought in overall story

About this chapter very well explanation of emotions

You discribe every character properly
Love the happy ending

Waiting for next

All the best
Metallic Mist chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
awww...that was soo sweet!

i'll be waiting for your next story!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
i LOVED IT!

AWESOME...

LOVED IT IT WAS TOO GOOD!

I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT STORY!
Cidian.Me chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
All Good wen it ends good
Awesoeeeeeee story again (: (:
Well waiitng for the nxt stry (;
Noni0816 chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
HAHA! Loved it:)
abhirika luv chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
omg ur story rocs nd i mean d way u rote it really came out beautifully now it seems as if saara nd adi have also become my fav romantic couple along wid abhirika waitin for ur nxt story plz update ur nxt story asap
143CID-AbhiTarika chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
I loved it! and can't wait for your next story SO EXCITED and you left me in suspense saying that that type of story has never been done before. OMG GOD IM GONNA DIE WAITING FOR YOUR STORY. i bet you i wont be able to sleep. :S
Originals143 chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
:') :') Adi and Saara have suddenly become of of my most favorite and eternally romantic couples! :) this was truly beautiful! Exactly as I had expected it to be!
foreverknights28 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
OMG!Adi is SHOT! he has to get well, but atleast they told each other their feelings, but in the odd situation. never mind hope next time they don't get interrupted, while telling each other in proper ay.
update soon.
Metallic Mist chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
OMG!
adi is shot!
GOD!
but atleast they confessed...
loved it ..

continue soon!
143CID-AbhiTarika chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
well? well it was over dramatically awesome! I Loved IT!