Reviews for Belonging 속하는
thewritepen chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You write so well. I no longer feel as if the end of the show was an end to the lives of my favorite characters :)
SITARA R chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love the fact that pledged sister (Queen) was sure and steadfast it was Eun- Soo but the King was willing not to judge just in case it was someone else. Brotherly love here was as long as my General is happy I am happy .Although his reaction when informed by Do- Chi was priceless. Lady Choi was as always stoic but reassuring in her love for her nephew and soon to be niece in- law. She's accepted Eun- - Soo completely but prompts them to make a societal Commitment to add to their personal one to keep them from loved the repeated phrase " a lot to discuss " after all we are all adults. Then on to Party Party this
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Another fantastic one shot. I loved how you captured Lady Choi's personality.
alpharoyale chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I truly wish they would have had this ending included as well! I love that the story just seems to seamlessly flow through from the drama ending to this! The characters are genuine (and I love seeing them less reserved than before!) Hope you keep on writing for this fandom, you do it so well!
JustWannaBeAnonymous chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I like this story. I always wonder how the king and queen or even Lady Choi reacted when they saw Eui Seon again.
Jenna Jade chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Are u referring to Choi Young in second person on purpose? Y do u keep using his last name as his first? His name is 'Choi'-Family identifyer, and 'Young'-his first name he is called by. In Asian culture an custom the last name is first, first name last and that's only if you don't have some sort of Title that will go before that. So in actuality his 'Formal' title would essentially translate: "Comander of Royal Guards, Choi Young"-in English. Korean- "Wu-dal-chi, Choi Young" Just thought I'd mention it in case u weren't aware of the Honorifics, it can really get confusing sometimes. But in case u are aware or a native fluent speaker, no worries I'm sure you have a reason. Anyway, it was a good read!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love it. I am so happy about this ending here I often wondered did they get married and return to the palace. Thank you
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love all your Faith fanfics. Your characterizations are pretty spot on I think. :D Loved it!
ZVKG-ai chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I'm so in love with this. Instead of telling the king anything, I've always pictured Choi Young, hiding Eun Soo away from politics and away from the palace and away from dangers. But this...this is love too. I can't wait to read more from you. Thank you!
moneycat chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
haha! love, love, love this. great tag on to your other story "Marked." I would have loved to have seen this play out on screen, but I am more than happy to live vicariously through your words because I'm not yet ready to let these characters and their story go.
thanks for sharing!
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I absolutely adored that both the King and Queen immediately know its Eun Soo upon hearing that Choi Young has returned with his "wife." XD There's no doubt nor question in their minds. Lady Choi's greeting was perfect. Knocking him over then surprising everyone by embracing Eun Soo... Well told :) I think you caught exactly what would have happened if the drama had played out just a liiiiiittle bit further ;D

I look forward to more stories from you in the future!