Reviews for Like Cats and Dogs
mooksie chapter 1 . 11/20
uh still a great story and all...but when is there gon' be an update..been waiting for d past 2 friggen years now...please just say something...thank you..
You've turned Jade from someone whose guts I ...passionately disliked, to a person I have deep empathy for. Knew it was a good idea to stick with this story. You're a terrific author.
metaphasia chapter 24 . 11/14
I love this story.
I love the fact that you were able to find the voices for all the characters well, for a series that quite often reduces the characters to one dimensional.
I love the fact that you take inspiration from canon, by having events from episodes occur, while not being so tied down to the show that you just quote episodes and only modify one or two lines of dialogue, the way I've seen all too many stories go.
I love the way that you expanded on both characters' personal lives, from Tori's Spanish to Jade's sisters and parents, into making believable homes and families.
I love the fact that when you write the same events from different perspectives, it gives actual information about each character's thoughts and isn't just wasted.
There are a lot of reasons why I love this fic. But I just wanted to let you know that I think it's amazing, and that you're a very talented writer, and that I am eagerly looking forward to the day that the new chapter notification pops up in my inbox for this story.
Wow. Got 1/4 way thru this chapter and i cant help but say "Jade is a cunt and an asshole. Unlikeable to the core." Gonna keep reading just to see if u manage to exorcise those demons cause gadamn! It's not even funny anymore and i kinda wish her mom would execute some corporal punishment. Just saying
R u ever going to update! Gooooooooooood
Some parts are a bit too dramatic, but it's a good story
U didnt abandon the story did u
Trav13 chapter 24 . 11/8
Are you going to update anytime soon? I'm really looking forward to the end of this story and see how it goes. I kinda want jade to get a female friend that she can juts hang out with and be happy. Where she can kinda forget about tori for a minute. I love that amber is there for jade when she needs someone to love her the most.
I've read this whole thing through at least 5 times. It's a problem. Please continue.
Sexikat chapter 24 . 10/30
Omg Omg omg! So I'm new to this story and the reason why I looked for it is because I'm reading a similar one that's once upon a time based and your name & the title was mentioned. I love this story! I got emotional, I felt their joy, their pain, their angst and their love. I wish Tori would stop thinking and actually start feeling, yes Jade isn't easy to deal with but her life hasn't been easy. I wish Tori could finally listen to Jade and see she truly loves her, it's driving me nuts how she doesn't see that! Ahhhh! Please update soon.
Nilyek chapter 24 . 10/30
Hey, I see it's been a while since you updated, I hope you still working in this story, i really like it and apreciate all the effort you put in it, i'm looking foward for the next chapter, hope is soon, please

have a great day
lsutigers chapter 24 . 10/27
please continue please
sanekittens chapter 24 . 10/27
it feels as if my heart is aching for more.
sanekittens chapter 23 . 10/27
Ugh Tori! Jade seriously needs to tell this chick! And who the stuff does Alyssa Vaughn think she is huh?!
lynettecullen chapter 5 . 10/23
I can't believe that Jade and Torri wrestled during the breakup.
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »