Reviews for Like Cats and Dogs
KatieBlack129 chapter 26 . 2/23
I’ve just re-read this story over the past couple of day because when you updated with chapter 26, I wasn’t sure if I remembered where it had left off so... I just had to read it again.
I’ve been reading this story for at least two years or something, and it’s weird... weird that I used to get so upset that you took so long to update, but now I don’t mind. It’s like re-reading it has made me really understand it more. I’ve paid more attention to your writing, which is REALLY good by the way. The way you’ve developed the characters in such a unique way is essential because as much as it pisses everyone off, we, readers, actually can’t really blame you for “dragging” their break as longs as it has been... I often forget that when I read or watch things too fast and don’t have any more I get mad because I need some closure of the last thing I read or watched. But I forget that for me it’s been days but it seems like it’s been weeks or months and I just expect everything to keep following my pace, however, sadly, it doesn’t work that way...
So I will keep reading this story, hoping you’ll update soon and get this overwith, but also hope that you’ll take forever to do it cause I feel like it’s better to wait and see what happens and not get ahead of myself.
I’ve been wondering how you can have the whole story outlined and so well organized. I mean, as a fellow writer, amateur sadly, I can never seem to think that far, I just wing it. Were you born with this gift or did you learn to do it? Cause if you learned, then there’s hope for me. I love your style of writing, the way each chapter you write with Jade or Tori’s point of view and writing moments where they were together and had different perspectives of what was going on even though they were both there.
I’m sorry for leaving such a long review, but I feel like a long one makes up for the other 25 ones that I couldn’t take my time to write because I didn’t even take 2 seconds to pass onto the next chapters.
And also, I have a question. You said that you only have 6 more chapters and an epilogue, but are you rushing it to get it done or is that just how long it’ll take for it to be done? Each chapter’s about several thousand words, but they don’t seem to advance much on the story (if you get what I mean, because I don’t mean to be ruse or anything)... but you know best so... Bye
OMG! yay finally thank you so much for updating this story. I was so worried you wouldn’t continue with the story and re-read it so many times because i love it so much. This story is amazing and you portray the characters so well. Thank you again for updating.
MinaCX chapter 26 . 2/23
I forgot how addictive this story is, I was supposed to be asleep 3 hours ago... I liked to see Jade's side of the story, mostly because I didn't remember parts of the last chapter but I wasn't patient enough to re-read it. Although I'm considering starting over from chapter one, I'm just really into this fic.

Jade loosing all her defenses to her uncle, her mom, Amber, my heart hurts and wishes to have one Jade for my own.

I don't think a Jori smut would fit at this point of the plot, it would be too awkward, with Jade's little torture was enough. By the way, cranky Tori got into my nerves hopefully she will be reasonable in the morning xD

Thank you for not giving up on this ff even after so much data lost. I really appreciate your time and effort.
Have a sparkling life.
Kind regards,
*awkward hug*
nevertrustamime chapter 26 . 2/22
I’m not crying I just have allergies.
:’(
i seriously love this story and honestly i’ll wait as long as necessary for the next chapter because you always deliver such eloquent chapters. I’m still in awe omg. Thank You
BJMDTC chapter 26 . 2/22
so glad you're bck
JPElles chapter 26 . 2/22
Great story. Glad to see an update.
according2Angie chapter 22 . 2/21
This bonding between Jade and Joy is so sweet - love every scene!
Dilsja chapter 26 . 2/21
Wow. What an chapter. So many feelings. I loved it and really enjoyed reading it.
Especially since it is a different side, more into depth of Jade.

Keep up the good work and I will be looking forward to the next update
I was so happy when I saw that you had written a new chapter. This is one of my favorite victorious fanfiction. I've just read it for the second time. Your writing is amazing! I hope you will write a next chapter soon.
Msboom13 chapter 26 . 2/21
Update soon
Si i have to read all over again since I saw the new update cause I couldn’t remember who Derek was lol. Anyway please don’t take so much time to update again, i thought you forgot the story. Thanks for update :3
sanda67 chapter 26 . 2/21
Swear I shit my pants when I saw the update. Like my heart stopped and I was screaming about it all day. YEEEAAAAHHHH the chapter was so good and I really hope they gat the future jade imaged. Tori need to stop being so bone headed and I realized she loves her, cause she’s getting annoying
NonsensicallyWierd chapter 26 . 2/20
Yes! An update. I am so glad you’re back. Please don’t leave us hanging for so long.

Love your writing!
Krystal chapter 26 . 2/20
i'll die! really are u trying to kill me like tori with Jade?! omg y i need to know what will happen now! TwT
uknowho chapter 26 . 2/20
thanks for coming back love your stories, update soon plz;)
2,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »