Reviews for This Present Darkness
AryannaRoss1994 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
The scripture you used at the beginning of this chapter is 1 Corinthians 13:11, not 13:10. Great chapter though!
Melissa72 chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Ok Dude...you lost me as a reader due to the practice and promotion of homosexual behavior while using Bible quotes. Please, please, please...hell is very, very real...and homosexual behavior is very, very wrong. Just b/c you are attracted to someone doesn't make it right...mutually mastabatory sterile sex is never right. The marital act is unitive, procreative and complementary...reflecting the natural law purpose and ends of the act itself. And men who engage in same sex behavior walk into a nightmare of a lifestyle...if acted upon like Seamus and Dean above by 18, they will have a 1 in 3 chance of being either dead or HIV positive by the time they are 30. Once anyone walks out of that "closet" they walk into: psychological distress (depression, anxiety, and personality), suicidal ideation, substance abuse, domestic violence, relationship instability, Cancer, Hep C, STD's, HIV/AIDS and countless proctological issues including their rectums falling out. Love is not a "feeling" it is the willing of the good for the other. And there is nothing good about homosexual behavior. It is a lie built on trauma, self hatred, narcissism, gender identity arrestment, etc. Please seek the truth about this...and most importantly, seek the truth in Christ...seek repentance...and become who you were born to become:) God bless you always *hug*
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
My god.. Dd is a Bearded Bastard, and HG is acting so so spoilt and childish,
My sympathies are decidedly with Snape. His mentor, Dd, treats him callously, and as if SS is his slave, and has no right to recieve any sort of respect or consideration either from adults or children, and HG thinks the world revolves around her. I am wondering, but I'll read on, hoping to meet an adult with a heart...
Loyd1957 chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
I have found this story recently and it is enlightening. Both characterizations stay true for Snape and Hermione. The story line of how they come together is believable. The only area I had issue with was the party and spin the bottle. I don't really believe Snape would play that game with others in attendance. Plus the fact that their friends didn't get upset. Other than that one little scene, everything else has great potential.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 27 . 9/4/2010
I LOVED IT! FINISHED IT IN A DAY! GONNA GO READ THE SEQUEL
Keira chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Good story, but Hermione straightening her hair?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 22 . 4/11/2008
very nice
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 21 . 4/11/2008
yay! draco redemption
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 20 . 4/11/2008
oh, thank god!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 19 . 4/11/2008
people always think things will be clearer when they wake up. i totally disagree!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 18 . 4/11/2008
i hadn't realized she called him by his first name! i actually had to go back and look for it
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 17 . 4/11/2008
that's rather brilliant!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 16 . 4/11/2008
very interesting adaptation of himmler's speech. i was almost sure i recognised it from somewhere!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 15 . 4/11/2008
nice parrallels between the death eaters and the Nazis. as another one, voldemort was a half blood, his father being a muggle and hitler's mother was jewish, making him a half blood as well.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 14 . 4/11/2008
i must say, i you kill her, i will flame you as you have never been flamed before