Reviews for What If The Storm Ends?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/30/2012
The red Ferrari to my Magnum P.I?'

That Damn well better be how DiNozzo pop's the question in the tv show. That is fantastic!
However, I do want him to actually ask abby, but he will probably end up with Ziva... bleh
rafa number one fan chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
that was a good ending :) i like the abby/tony romance stories
DS2010 chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Loved the end :) Nice happily ever after and boy if that elevator could talk!
smush68 chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
(fanning self and wiping away a tear at the same time) I'll never look at an elevator in the same way again! Whoooo-eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mad at you for ending it! But LOVED it, loved it, loved it! Hate you for ending it, but love you for writing it. Thank you for a story just as awesome as the video it came from!
angelscatie chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Great story.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Good they got together and had a kid.
DS2010 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
liked the McGee rescue, was cute how jealous Tony was
angelscatie chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Great chapter.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Good they found Abby.

Did Tony just propose/ask Abby to marry him at some point.
smush68 chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! So sweet! But I could HEAD SLAP you for leaving it this way! GAH! I suppose I'll have to wait days and days and days and days...and days... for the last chapter! MEANIE! But I love it!
DS2010 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
wow Abby hostage and Tony freaking out.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
Well Tony now knows he isnt going crazy. Somebody kidnapped Abby. Now the team needs to act together and find her. At least Gibbs knows who has her.
smush68 chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Favorite part? "Something wrong with DiNozzo?" 'Yeah, he's going to die tonight.' "Who's after him?" -'Me.' Love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my dear friend!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Love Bon Jovi especially that song and Jon.

Abby was his friend, his best friend and once upon a time his friend with benefits. Wow Abby and Tony. For some reason I can picture them that more so when the show was first on.

Whoa! was he daydreaming? Did he really go see Abby and then she just left?

Can't wait to find out what happened. I hope he does go and talk to her soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
So another words Gibbs doesn't give a shit about Tony.. Yep Ziva and Abby are so much more important. Works with Tony for years and it all adds up to nothing for Tony. Tony should ask for a transfer really quick cause Gibbs is a real bastard and will always take Abby's place. He spoils her so much that she has her head in her ass. She knows she can get away with everything. Wish Tony would give Gibbs a hard head slap, just what he deserves.