Reviews for Mind Games
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I loved this fic. The interactions between Jamie and Kaji da were amusing.
Waterdog chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
That was great! I really liked seeing Scarab and Jamie learn to trust each other. In fact, as a whole, I like seeing Jamie and Scarab interaction. I never really understood in the show how Jamie could be so continuously distrustful of the Scarab. I mean, sure in the beginning it would make no sense, but the Scarab as a whole does protect Jamie and work with him. Even if Scarab continuously does suggest lethal force. I noticed that you've made other fan fics with more Jamie and Scarab interaction, and I enjoy those too. You're really good at it!
If you're taking requests, I'd like to see a fic with Scarab and Jamie learning to trust each other from the beginning, with a bit of a different take on how they met. In the show, the building Scarab was in blew up and he kind of forced himself on Jamie when he landed near him. Instead, I'd like to see a more willing beginning to a partnership. For example, Scarab could find a way to talk to Jamie without connecting to him, so he could explain the situation to Jamie (Maybe Scarab is damaged from whatever happened in the exploding building and can't just crawl onto Jamie's back on his own without help. Maybe whoever exploded the building is trying to kill Scarab or whatever since he is dangerous technology. ). And Jamie, while he may not be a hero yet, HAS just been put in a position of power to help Scarab or leave him to his fate (Isn't that like what makes you a hero in the first place? You get powers that give you an advantage over other people, and you use this advantage for good), and for whatever good reason, helps Scarab and lets Scarab connect to him. From there, they build a real partnership with trust and hopefully friendship. Also, I'd like to see the Scarab capable of feeling emotions (he does seem to express a lot of paranoia in the show), so he can be scared when he's helpless or happy or (like you show him as) trusting (in Jamie).
If you decide to take this request, thank you! If you don't, I hope it inspires you to write something awesome and I thank you for listening to my request.
DreamStoryWeaver chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Take about walking a mile in someone else's shoes! That was a perfect scenario worthy of being made into an episode!
Sticks and Bones chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
awwwwwwww they're just so awwwwwwww
Basia Orci chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
Great story!
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I loved this fic, especially seeing Khaji Da and Jaime working together so well!
Le Brocolle chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Fricking perfect.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
I've got to say that this is the best Jamie and Scarab Fanfic ever! I hope you write more.

Keep up the GOOD work!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Truly, this was an amazing, original story. I loved the dialogue between Jaime and the scarab, particularly when Jaime was trying to analyze his motives for helping the team.

One of my favorite lines: "Nuh-uh. No, don't you think you can get me by smiling at me with his face." She poked him, hard, in the chest.

Perfection. And I loved how Jaime finally could see the point in sedating Bart; that seemed like such a scarab thing to do. Superb job!
Gallagher chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
This is incredible! Well written, excellent characterization, with an unique plot. Fantastic writting for the Scarub, in particular. May I suggest a sister fic with Nightwing's or others' POV's?
bakahodge chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Love it! Absolutely perfect!
Violentshadow chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Is this the ending XD
Linzerj chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
Aww, now they're like bros. That's so cute! Great job!
wryencounter chapter 4 . 11/28/2012