Reviews for Burden of Guilt
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
Cool. Really good.
harukalover chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
This chapter is so sweet,nice work you done!
Keeper Aki chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
That's destined love between them... :)
AleWindT chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
My, this chapter was great!

It was of my satisfaction to see how it all developed. The event was great, but I panicked a bit at the end. hahaha For a moment I thought the blonde again be cold and irritating.

The kiss was great. Great job! I enjoyed reading.

Ja ne!
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Cool two chapters
petiyaka chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Pretty nice scene!
Electra Red chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Yeeeeeeeeeeessss :) oh man I wasn't sure if they were gonna kiss this chapter but oooohhh yeeeaa! Michiru such a wonderful woman haruka better appreciate hahah!
Viento-cortante chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Great! Haruka finally decided! I liked that they finally spoke. I loved the episode.

I want to kiss! they need a kiss! hahaha

* thumbs up * great job! ;D
Yaten Driretlan The Wicked chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Very nice updates, is nice to see that they are finally working to get things to how they were before, specially Haruka, but anyways, good chapters, hope I can read the next one soon. Cheers )
Electra Red chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Hoooorrraaaay :D awww its getting better! I'm so happy for our couple! Keep up the great work and do come back soon pleaaase :)
haruanto chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love your stories, but this time you managed to touch my heart. Congratulations, a very touching story, I can not wait to read more, always on Haru and Michi course!
Keeper Aki chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
"You mean so much to me, I'd rather have you alive and hating me than dead…" I was touched by Michi's words to Ruka here...
Things are starting to patch up now, great!
Angelsheart85 chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
oh they so have my fingers crossed
petiyaka chapter 11 . 12/9/2012
good job! ;_; i like happy ending.
Alexia chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Hey! Thank you for the update...I must say that was a hard decision to make for Michiru and well I think is nice that Haruka want fix her relationship. I hope that their date go excellent
Greetings :)