Reviews for Burden of Guilt
Alexia chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Hey! Thank you for the update...I must say that was a hard decision to make for Michiru and well I think is nice that Haruka want fix her relationship. I hope that their date go excellent
Greetings :)
Keeper Aki chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Don't know about the procedure you stated regarding Ruka's leg but can she have a rehabilitation (long or not) to get herself walk properly?
Lylian chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
I just read all chapters so far I must say I love it. Very interesting plot.

Great job! I hope to read the update on these days.
Viento-cortante chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
This was a very relaxing chapter. I hope to read more about his new relationship. Michiru is happy for the change in attitude of the blonde, but I'm afraid that Haru back again and changed my mind.

I like your story, come back soon!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Good ten chapters
Angelsheart85 chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
u re doing one amazing work here... thats all I d say :)
Viento-cortante chapter 9 . 12/5/2012
I love reading your story. It is already one of my favorites.

I hope the next chapter and one knowing that Haruka change his attitude.

* thumbs up * Great job!
Yaten Driretlan The Wicked chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Very nice plot, I like it, and the story is going great, keep up the good work, I totally loved your story. I hope you can update pretty soon, Ill be waiting... cheers )
Keeper Aki chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Lots of luck to Ruka and Michi... Atleast our blonde senshi have the guts now to do what's right...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
Ayey
Winterssummerallthefunner chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Progress yes! Haruka manning up! Such a great story :) anyways thanks for updating and do come back soon! :D
Angelsheart85 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
well, i hope things will get better!

u re truly one amazing writer and i m happy u keep reminding me of it :)
CoOkiE86 chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
Very nice. it took me some time to give it a try to this story but I'm glad I did, even though I cant shake this dr House picture from my head.
I really enjoy how you narrate their inner turmoil but one thing makes me wonder: why dont Usagi cures Haruka? I mean if they're senshi that means they can can superheal and even be brought back from "dead" afterr their stars seeds were stolen.
I would've been more believable if Haruka were just an irreponsible normal human driver.

Either way please update soon, poor Michiru needs her serious loving soon
petiyaka chapter 9 . 12/3/2012
pretty good job!
Lylian chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
Haru is changing its attitude. At last! It was not fair that she tried that way to his girlfriend.
This story is touching. A thousand congratulations for your great work. XD
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »