Reviews for Burden of Guilt
Electra Red chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Sooo clooooooose! Good first step though :) keep up the great work and come back soon please!
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
sweet...update soon, I'm really enjoying this.
petiyaka chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
she is hurting herself and her girlfriend. Such a waste!

Great job!
Keeper Aki chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
It's nice to see that there's a development happening between them... It's slow but they'll get there soon enough, right? Hang on Michi... :)
Electra Red chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
A breakthrough yaaaaaay! Baby steps they say :) good starting point to mend the bond. Come back soon please!
Faith E. Cassidine chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
okay first time I'm reviewing for this story...nice, I liked it, I can't really think of anything else to say...update soon please!
Alexia chapter 4 . 11/18/2012
Hi! Is great look that you updated. Well I think that is a good start that Haruka tell to Michiru what happened at least. I just hope that she didn't talk with Michiru because the pain. I hate when Haruka make suffer to her family and friends like that, but is your fic and I know is and will be a big history
Angelsheart85 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
ok i truly hate harukas stubborn streak -.-
Keeper Aki chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I knew it, choose one that will hold your wheel for you, 'Ego' or 'Pride', sheez...
What the heck Ruka, come on, get a hold of yourself and stop hurting Michi... Argh, don't want their chemistry to be broken... (T_T)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This story is coming along nicely! I have a feeling that Haruka may blame Michiru more for the operation that saved her life than the call that caused the accident much like House blamed his ex-wife for her decision. I can't wait to see if I'm right or not LOL
Electra Red chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
Poor michi :( I can understand how haruka can be mad and michi blaming herself...even though I think both of them are at fault a little bit haha. Hopefully they can come to terms with eachother and haruka can forgive her soon :/ my heart hurts for our aqua haired friend! Haha keep up the great work and come back soon please :)
Conan97 chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Michiru does not deserve to be treated like this. If Haruka really loved her, and cared for her feelings, she shouldn't resent Michiru and ignore her.
AleWindT chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I wondered what was the reason for Haruka behave that way. Now, I know, but I disagree. It's not fair that Michiru live that way. She should feel guilty, but must endure the wrath of the blonde.

Great job!
leilane chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
EWWWWWWW! Haruka is being a childish bitch. She should not have used the cellphone while driving. It is NOT Michiru's fault, as Sets pointed out so rightfully.
Keeper Aki chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
You know based on your story that I've read so far, I don't think Michi's to be blamed with Ruka's accident. Everybody knows that you shouldn't drive while talking to the phone, well, unless you're on a speaker mode that is... *sigh*
I think the one called 'Pride' is driving the wheel here... Poor Michi...
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »