Reviews for Prisoner of Love
Hoestly me while reading the proposal... um homosexuals can't marry i thought... wait yes they can! :D lol
Jrmdelena chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
Really enjoyed this story, I love the ways he characters develop. I really hope you write an epilogue as u have many unanswered questions, like what happened with Alastair, and was it a happy ending for Gabriel and chuck? And did they catch Crowley.
Please finish up this story to tie up loose ends and keep writing. X
TinkanaiT32 chapter 18 . 8/22/2015
I knew it! I knew Anna was behind it all, but I figured that Castiel put his own hair to take the blame. Still, for Anna to actively frame her brother? Wow, that's just..wow. Love the shock though, great job. Speaking of shock, I was confused by your top-from-bottom comment. Usually, it's bottom-from-the-top, the first words usually annotating the position...yeah, anyhoo, bottom!Dean is my weakness. I also like that you made Cas take over for a little bit, having Dean lose control like that speak volumes.
Now, what happens next? Is it time to take on the Boss? Will Castiel get to meet Sammy? Where has Gabriel been in all of this? Is Dr. Sexy Balthazar single? These are the questions that needs to be answered. Oh, by the way I was totally right! This was a job, Dean was just being his stupid self sacrificing self and stayed in prison.
TinkanaiT32 chapter 15 . 8/21/2015
So much happened in this chapter, it's not even funny. Well, actually the part with Crowley proclaiming he was the king of hell was funny, but then he had to go be vindictive and put Cas with a known murdering rapist. It hurt even more that Sam was becoming more and more desperate (again I say, those self sacrificing idjits), and Jo's trying to keep it together for the both of them. Goodness, I have to be productive soon, but this story has me captivated.

P.S- I prefer bottom!Dean, but I'm not adverse to bottom!Cas either.
TinkanaiT32 chapter 13 . 8/21/2015
Did he just...? *groans* Of course, he did. Goodness, Dean! I don't even have words for this chapter. Okay, that's a total lie. I have too many words in fact. I want to rant and overanalyze and fangirl and rant some more, but that takes time (and coherency), which I do not have right now. So, I'll just settle for a Thank-You-For-Writing-This-Heart-Breakingly-Beautiful-Story
TinkanaiT32 chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
Oh...so there's Crowley. *shakes head* I should have known. And we finally have Dean's backstory, another thing I should have known, those self sacrificing idjits. Speaking of which, Garth! Ohmygoodness, that boy. I feel so sorry for him being subjected to Dean's wrath. Hopefully, Sam can calm him down.
Oh my, this story just got even more kinds of complicated. So Castiel killed the real serial killers? Or is it something more? What about Anna? I feel like she's a big part of it somehow. I'll just keep reading though and all answers will be revealed.

P.S- Dr. Balthazar? *sighs dreamily*
TinkanaiT32 chapter 10 . 8/21/2015
Make me cry, why don't ya? I was not prepared for that (So. Many. Feels), but I think leaving it open ended was actually worse with my over active imagination. Ohmygoodess, poor Cas. Ohmygoodness, poor Dean! He had to...he listened...he-*starts crying again*

Things are only going to get worse, aren't they? Lucy took something of Dean's. That's going to change the whole prison dynamic. I know Gabriel will stay with Dean, but the rest? Oh my, they're going to have to fight off inmates at every turn...I should not be enjoying this so much, but I am. No shame. I love a bit of chaos and disorder.
TinkanaiT32 chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
With every chapter is more questions! At first I thought Sam might be another inmate or even a security guard or something. Then when Dean was talking to Castiel, I had this insane thought that they were still hunters and this was just a long undercover case, but that doesn't make much sense. And then what about the two murdered men? Is it a coincidence that they were murdered in a similar fashion to his parents? When will these two finally have sex? (Out of context question, but important nonetheless)

Chick-a-dee, I really should be sleeping, but I don't see that happening when every chapter leaves me wanting more. So thank you for that
TinkanaiT32 chapter 6 . 8/21/2015
Oh my Gabriel! I know that there were other points to this chapter, but that one had me mopping up the hot chocolate that I spit at my laptop screen. Breed me with your seed? Can't say that I've heard that one before, but it was the needed comic relief, especially after the assault.

Speaking of which, who were the other three? Did Lucy order it to be done? And let's not forget about when Gabriel says Cas isn't worthy of his king. It leads me to believe that besides Dean and Chuck, half the prison is protecting Castiel but don't know the exact reason.

And then there's Cas, our loving angel (a nickname he doesn't like for some reason, Anna perhaps?) who falling for our villainous hero. Not surprised, but I'm sure those two will stumble around each other for most of the story (just like most of the TV series). Well, the only way to find out is to keep reading. Catchya in the nest review~
TinkanaiT32 chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
I should just stop trying to figure out what's happening because all my guesses have been wrong...but what kind of fangirl would I be if I didn't think of a million different scenarios as the the plotline of this story.

Okay, first of all, I figured Dean was doing it all unwillingly, but for a prophecy? When Chuck first said he sees things, I thought he was just the eyes and ears of the jail, but he's a total seer in this story! Are there other supernatural elements in the story. Is Nick really Lucy, and the prison is actually purgatory? Is Castiel (and Anna because that dream was all sorts of telling) really an angel, or at least a pure soul? Chick-a-dee, I have to know. This story is making me lose sleep (okay, fine, I wasn't going to sleep regardless)
TinkanaiT32 chapter 4 . 8/21/2015
Finally, some backstory (and a gruesome one at that). There's still more of course, but I'll take what I can get and spin a completely inaccurate tale until the truth comes to light.

So, I found the factions (crossing fandoms, I know), and I'm starting to think that Lucy (I recognized him when it mentions sad blue eyes) wants Uriel in Dean's cell to kill him off, and since that would break my heart, I really don't want that to happen. And I guess my prison starter idea is nixed, since it seems like Dean is Top Dog in there. However, I still can't wait to read Dean's POV. Don't think I forgot about that tear drop in the last chapter.
TinkanaiT32 chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
Oh my god, so many questions. But first let me start by saying that this fic gets the TinkanaiT32 Seal of Approval. And who am I to bestow such a thing? Well, it's about time I tell you, Chick-a-dee:

Ahem...TinkanaiT32 at your service, AKA the Truthsayer of Fanfiction. I tell the dramatic truth, the whole dramatic truth and nothing but the dramatic truth. My reviews are lengthy, legendary, and love filled. Okay, maybe not so much the middle one, but I'd like to think so. Anyhoo, as the Truthsayer of Fanfiction I tell no lies, so believe me when I say that is fanfic right here, is riveting in so many ways.

I downright squealed when Gabriel was introduced (he must come back in season 11. He must), and I'm so curious of the prison dynamics. Are there (for lack of a better word) gangs? Families, if you must, or tribes? And if so, how are they split and where does Dean fit into it? Why do I feel like he's some type of prison starter? As if his job is to toughen up newcomers by letting them use him or something.

I guess the only way to know is to keep reader. TTFN, Chick-a-dee
TinkanaiT32 chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Oh my, there's so much substance in this chapter.
First: the lunchroom scene, common in any new environment (fortunately, I had a bathroom stall to escape to)
Second: protecting one's self, since Castiel's backstory hasn't popped up yet, I can only assume he has a deskjob and/or is a bookworm.
Third: Dean. Chuck says Cas doesn't have to fight him, he's being uncharacteristically gentle for a story such as this, and also no backstory.
This story look so promising. Can't wait to read more. Catchya in the next review
TinkanaiT32 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Okay, so I had this story in my favorites for a couple of months now, but now I can finally start it. And boy, what a start that was. I'm surprised (and glad) that the beginning wasn't a overly violent coupling, which leaves me to believe that it'll either come later, or not at all because the summary did mention misunderstandings.

Two things I got out of the first chapter: "Do you really think that someone would come to your 'rescue' at this hour? In this cell?" Now, I may be over analyzing this, but Dean uses the word rescue instead of help, so it's possible that he knows what he's doing is wrong and he's not trying to romanticize it. Also the words 'In this cell' could refer to that fact that everyone is aware of what happens in Dean's cell...or the fact that no one can open the door save for the guards. And then there's Castiel and how his thoughts nearly stop when Dean calls him Cas. Not used to the intimacy perhaps, or just outraged that a stranger addresses him so familiarly, or it could also be comedic relief in an otherwise slightly dark chapter.

Okay, sorry, I kind of went on a tangent there. I just love to divulge into a story and wade through the psychological structure, especially when it comes to prison stories like this. So...yeah, excuse my rambles, and expect more reviews.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
duuuuude. duuuuuuuuuuuude. i like how you are writing. Cass is in character, love it. Also, enjoying Dean VERY MUCH. I want Dean to be a bottom.