Reviews for From Behind a Closed Door
AriesDanger24 chapter 1 . 6/27
tears...I have tears at 11:30 at night...*is really bawling* man...I was not prepared for the feels especially Aomine's last line just struck home real bad. It was a beautiful fic but man did it get to me. You did a good job man! GEEZ! *is trying to pull herself together over here XD*
Argon Jaden Siberite Bluridge chapter 1 . 6/5
Shiiit! *cries manly tears* Dai-Chan! Taiga-Chan! Waaaaaaaahhhh! it hurt! but good job...
soc60cor chapter 1 . 3/27
this made me cry towards the end TT-TT... oh the feels, how thy hurt. and the thing is, I didn't realize that Aomine had passed until I got to the middle of the story, and im like 'why does she keep changing it from the present to the past' then it dawned on me. BUT... I enjoyed though
lokithehotty chapter 1 . 2/11
I started tearing up omg. Idk why I read this I hate when one of the characters dies but this was really good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
*gross sobbing*
PilsenPiloswine chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh my, you almost got me crying by the end (I restrained myself because I'm not alone). Very well done, I liked your story a lot, yes, it got me. :)
Najou chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
:'( I was reading from the beginning and had no clue that Aomine was dead till I got to the part of where they lit up the candle. My eyes suddenly decided to sweat.
Ally chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Okay, so, I tried reading this and I got like, barely even a quarter in because of how heart wrenching it is. I mean really, this. You write beautifully though and the story is great, I'm just a crybaby.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
wow uh now i feel sad for him wahhha
AnimeCentral413 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I can't believe you just did that to me oh my god fuck this, ugh I can't even think straight right now Dx daiichi sounds so adorable and him giving taiga advice about daiki up in heaven made me crack so bad Dx I mean, c'mon, oh god that was brutal.

A brilliant read, though! I loved reading this, it was very well thought out and written wonderfully. great job x3
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OHMYGODDDDDDDD. IM CRYINGGGGG
UHUHUHUHUHUHUH :'(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
YOU..YOOUUU..ΑΑΑΑ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΩΩΩΩΩΩ ;_; I am sorry for my greek outburst, but your awesome story made me cry so freaking much...The last part of the story was so perfectly executed, that I couldn't help it..I started crying like hell...I am still cryingggg...
Anyways, before I run back to my emo corner and keep crying I just gotta say that your story was utterly beautiful!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
feels... so much feels..ah my heart...man you made me cry! ToT
Fyrshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ah, this story was pretty heart-wrenching, ne... the fact that it was classified as a tragedy gave away the sadness, but I didn't expect to be so moved by the last bit (i.e. when Aomine dies) that I'd tear up a little. Anyhow, thanks for writing this story and filling it with angst and fluff at the same time, and yea... I guess I have nothing more to say except that the story was awesome C:
HyourinShuriken chapter 1 . 9/13/2013