Reviews for From Behind a Closed Door
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
*gross sobbing*
Piloswine's captivating eyes chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Oh my, you almost got me crying by the end (I restrained myself because I'm not alone). Very well done, I liked your story a lot, yes, it got me. :)
Najou chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
:'( I was reading from the beginning and had no clue that Aomine was dead till I got to the part of where they lit up the candle. My eyes suddenly decided to sweat.
Ally chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Okay, so, I tried reading this and I got like, barely even a quarter in because of how heart wrenching it is. I mean really, this. You write beautifully though and the story is great, I'm just a crybaby.
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
wow uh now i feel sad for him wahhha
AnimeCentral413 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I can't believe you just did that to me oh my god fuck this, ugh I can't even think straight right now Dx daiichi sounds so adorable and him giving taiga advice about daiki up in heaven made me crack so bad Dx I mean, c'mon, oh god that was brutal.

A brilliant read, though! I loved reading this, it was very well thought out and written wonderfully. great job x3
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
OHMYGODDDDDDDD. IM CRYINGGGGG
UHUHUHUHUHUHUH :'(
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Xx-Blood.Stained.Rabbit.-xX chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
YOU..YOOUUU..ΑΑΑΑ ΔΕΝ ΜΠΟΡΩΩΩΩΩΩ ;_; I am sorry for my greek outburst, but your awesome story made me cry so freaking much...The last part of the story was so perfectly executed, that I couldn't help it..I started crying like hell...I am still cryingggg...
Anyways, before I run back to my emo corner and keep crying I just gotta say that your story was utterly beautiful!
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
feels... so much feels..ah my heart...man you made me cry! ToT
Fyrshi chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Ah, this story was pretty heart-wrenching, ne... the fact that it was classified as a tragedy gave away the sadness, but I didn't expect to be so moved by the last bit (i.e. when Aomine dies) that I'd tear up a little. Anyhow, thanks for writing this story and filling it with angst and fluff at the same time, and yea... I guess I have nothing more to say except that the story was awesome C:
HyourinShuriken chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
you made me cry :'(
niconico626 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
ASDFGHJKL;
I ONLY CRIED FOR LIKE AN HOUR, NO BIG DEAL
MY FEELS, I CAN'T EVEN ;;
nat dawg chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
It was a well written fanfic, but it was just soo sad! I almost cried at the end and I don't cry that often.
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
OHMYGAWD. YOU MAKING ME CRY! -SOBS-SOBS-SOBS- I ADMIRE YOU SO!
Rui chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I've read this story a lot of times and I cried everytime Q_Q Your writing is amazing UwU I love how you didnt directly say Aomine was dead until the last few paragraphs TTwTT thank you for writing this UuU