Reviews for Never Forgotten
KayValo87 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aw, that is SO sweet and SO Jamie! (Who is sweet himself, so that works.)

I loved this episode and how we got to see Jamie's soft side. Honestly, I could see him becoming a regular at this place and getting to know a lot more than Malcolm. (Even if he would always be primarily Malcolm's guest.)

Great fic! Write more! :)
Grits0205 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
This was wonderful! I absolutely loved Jamie's interaction with Malcolm in this episode, and this story sounds like something Jamie would do. After all, he is a Reagan. :)
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Well done. I think you kept Jamie very much in character: this is something I could easily see him doing, especially after that episode. Thanks for sharing. :-)
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I really liked this one-shot. Jamie was so sweet in the episode. None to pleased about the actress that played Jackie getting fired. If enough people complain, maybe we'll see her back in the show.
R3G3 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I loved this storyline for Jamie in the last episode, just wanted more of it. Thank you for giving us more. You are a talented writer.
StellaBonaseraTaylor chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hi my dear,

Wow, know that OS really touched me, I cried reading this OS, and I know that your intention was not to make me cry, but it just shows your tremendous ability to touch people, you have the gift of speech, you can touch people, and still passes a message, as I've told you before, I always learn something by reading yuor stories.

It was amazing, really fantastic, so much sensitivity, I'm really speechless, I'm very touched and your talent shut me up because I can not find words to say how much that was beautiful. Truly magnificent.

Congratulations on your gift.
hugs
SBT
vguz04 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Like always amazing story and i saw the episode friday and i love jamie and malcolm, it was really nice episode. And Jamie is my favorite. Anyway this was great.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Favorite, favorite, favorite! Loved it! :)
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Cute story. I enjoyed the great descriptions of Jamie's day with Malcolm.
accounting professional chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great chapter. I loved the focus on Jamie. I loved the interaction between Jamie and Malcolm.
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
AIP,

I was so happy to see you posted a new story! This was a great one! I loved how you expanded on Jamie's great, caring nature. It was wonderful that Jamie went to check up on Malcolm. I also love how you show Jamie's compassion for people and love for his job. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
blueoctober chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Great story! Loved it and am very glad to see you writing again. Really liked Jamie visiting Malcolm, can see him doing that on the show. Can also see him making those visits a regular thing. This most recent episode has to be my favorite for this season so far! So many good moments besides lots of Jamie. :)
CM-x-SN-x-HP-x-roxmysox chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww...I can totally picture Jamie doing this...I loved it...my step grandmother had Alzheimers and I know how difficult it can be, especially since I didnt live in the same country as her, so phone conversations were sometimes extremely frustrating...I hope someone did something like this for her as Jamie did for hte "Gentle Giant"...absolutely loved it... ;D
Iris chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
A lovely,touching story that is so insightful not only regarding Jamie but the very human need in all of us to have someone mirror our worth and dignity.
Maria Smith chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw, a little bit of a tearjerker but so characteristic of Jamie :) He has a kind heart. Loved how all the little old dears were giving him the eye hehe. Wonder if he and Alice will become *an item* if he continues to visit? She's very smitten with him lol. Lovely story