Reviews for end of courtesy
Fairylibrary94 chapter 1 . 4/18/2019
any chance that you continue this story...I really like this story...please continue...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This was a great story
jodibwithoutane chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
This would have been a brilliant story if you carried it on but I understand that sometimes life gets in the way.
TEAMKLAROLINE1999 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
uppdate... And if cole is klaus' brother.. You write kol 3
suha94 chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
any chance a second chapter is coming up soon?! plz dont give up on it, it has so much potential!
Kneazle chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
HAHAHAH, Cole Kol. I caught that.

(Although I'll feel dumb now if it isn't. But it seems like it fits.)
UrieNanashi chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this! PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I hope you are still writing this, I just reread it and I need more!
pleasesaycaroline chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Are you going to update this? It's my new favourite of yours :D
AAG2649 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
The plot is definitely Buffy-esque, in a good way though! Eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
bohemiansugar chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is so great! I love the idea, I caught on that 'Cole' might really be Kol but it really became clear when you mentioned the accent. I'm thinking maybe he was sent to Texas to keep an eye on Caroline and her father? I also like the dynamic you have between the two of them! I'm so happy I found this and I hope you don't abandon it and update soon!
IloveHarryPotter17 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I absolutely adore this concept. I like the idea that Caroline isn't going to have the same interests as the Mystic Falls gang because she's a vampire hunter and I'm looking forward to how that will impact her relationship with Klaus as well.
CarolineFan chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
I love it. I really like badass and tough caroline. I hope ahe'll stay that way. Keep it up and update soon please?
Kayy37 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Great start to the fic, I'm can't wait to see how this turns out:) when will to next chapter be up if you don't mind me asking?! :)
Tolehrer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013