Reviews for Nobody Said it was Easy
noro chapter 17 . 5/22/2017
Fantastic writing awesome work update asap keep those chapters rolling in
plllover2000 chapter 17 . 10/27/2016
i take it that you quitted this website...Im actually reading this just a few minutes after all officially wrapped and Im nearly crying, im just posting this review to make sure you're ok and just stopped writing this story and to tell you that i really appreciate this story with a beautiful and a bit sad plot line . xoxo from Germany
plllover2000 chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
im late...but im still going to say thank you for this lovely story
plllover2000 chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
i guessed right, but just because i thin that this is exactly what byron would do... by the way, this is a very lovely story
Nigger chapter 8 . 9/14/2016
This is some fucking good shit ima copyright this fucker
tiffany chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
please make her open up to him about her experiences on the street and make that more of an issue in her life
babyblues02 chapter 17 . 6/26/2016
This story is so freaking amazing I love how you write Aria and Ezra individually and as a couple. Their ups and downs and everything in between. Damn Ezria's is an incredible couple and I just love them! I know it's been a while since your last update but you know what? Even if you never update again I think this chapter is perfect if its the last one to ever be written by you.
Unexpected chapter 17 . 4/10/2016
I have really enjoyed your story. I like that you incorporated bits and pieces from the show, but otherwise made this your own unique story. I hope you will continue to write more stories.
Unexpected chapter 15 . 4/10/2016
I have been reading and trying to post , but keep getting a message "unable to post". Anyway, still reading and enjoying. Glad Ezra and Ella bonded, and more glad that Ezra put Matt in his place.
Unexpected chapter 9 . 4/7/2016
That ending was an interesting, oh crap, kind of surprise.
Unexpected chapter 8 . 4/7/2016
great chapter! Love that Aria was not asleep.
Unexpected chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Glad Noel was a no-show - never did like him. But Aria had a way better night anyway with Ezra.
Finally!
Unexpected chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Good beginning! Sorry for Aria's plight
Guest chapter 17 . 2/7/2016
I really like this story! I know that you haven't updated in a while but It would be great if you could update again!
JordanOLoughlin chapter 2 . 6/27/2015