Reviews for Spin
TolkienGirl chapter 2 . 3/28
So short! Leaving me on the edge of my seat...wondering what's going to happen. I'll choose to believe that she tells Sheldon it's been him all along, and go to sleep happy. :)
Thanks for the fun read!
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 3/28
Wow, this is really good! Like...it's fantastic, sad, and angsty and a wonderful, fascinating character study. You've made a comedy into something serious, without taking away from what it is. Sheldon is still Sheldon...so very MUCH Sheldon, and actually with the depth I believe the character has, unhampered by the laugh-track, quick-time nature of the show. This is a masterful story.
I don't really *ship* people on TBBT...I mean, Sheldon and Amy have a cute dynamic occasionally, but I don't like Leonard-and I don't like Leonard and Penny together. I've long thought that if there was to be a compelling couple it *would* be Sheldon and Penny, because their characters are the most pivotal on the show in my opinion. This story proves that point. Kudos!
be-a-raccoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This story,hon,I have to tell 's the saddest story I have read so far. im not just crying,ch1 literally ripped my heart 's a beautiful beautiful story.i love it and hate it at the same time.
Johonna Marie chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I really like this story, it captures the realness of the struggle Sheldon is going through. I feel like there is a part missing from the story, but I can understand how this could be the end.

Either way, it was well written and entertaining!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This is just so beautifully bittersweet. Wonderfully done!
BreathlessFaith chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Your understanding of Sheldon is excellent. the end while short was perfect. Hope to read more from you soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Speculative fiction. _ I know, I know. After reading that sentence, I shouldn't have been surprised by the abrupt end. Beautiful and highly descriptive. Thank you for such a lovely piece.
AmyNY chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I think you have an amazing understanding of Sheldons character, which isn't easy to do. Simply brilliant. I even like the open ending - it was very realistic, just like in life things don't always end with a happily ever after. But I wouldn't mind reazing a continuation of this :)
Namecm chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Did you mean for this chapter to be so short? Almost feels like it is missing part of the text...
Heathrow Tottie chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Thank you!
SandwichesYumYum chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Simply one of the best fanfics, of any length or genre.

Thank you so much for writing it.
Halfred Askold chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Ok, thats just cruel.

Talk about your cliff hangers.

Rate: A
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Well done.

Rate: A
Vegibble chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Beautiful and elegant. Thank you.
MixItUp chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is truly a masterpiece.