Reviews for The Digidestined Breakfast Club
AckaRed chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I remember watching The Breakfast Club ... I was like 9 when I watched it XD I must add that onto my movie list ... Great story, loved it, and though I suspected Davis would be like that (I know I would, and I act a lot like him), I never expected the gun bit ... wait, wouldn't he get arrested for that? I dunno ...
YourLoyalVassal chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
I love it. It was funny, sad, happy and great! It is going in my faves.
Bla8 chapter 2 . 2/6/2007
Amazing still and funny

Poor TK

It hurts to think theri all broke up
Bla8 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
It's amazing and wonderful and hilarious, I feel so bad for Davis (I've never felt that way about him before, usually I hate him) But it's great
Celestial Pendent chapter 5 . 12/30/2006
You should do a sequal about monday adn how all their newer freinds react.
Hi chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
OMG!I thought the dancing part was so funny.I though the this story was awesome!
hakunamatata chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Very good story.

But why did Daisuke get only detention for having a gun while Yamato almost got expelled for having a knife?
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 5 . 6/7/2004
That was great, I loved it. _
Sapphire Dragons chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
perfect. absolutely perfect. i had to skip chapter 3, though, because my computer was screwing up completely. i'll go back later and read it.

~Faith
Sezzi-Queen of the Pixis chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
Kool!That was so kool
tricolored chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
It's so nice that they finally got back together in the end! BTW, I love the Breakfast Club!
Kumagorou chapter 5 . 5/11/2003
Did I never take the time to review this? How stupid of me! This is one of the greatest Digimon fics ever! It's just so sweet! And it made me watch "The Breakfast Club"

I love you! _
Ladychichi chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
IT WAS GREAT!

THE IDEA WAS VERY ORIGINAL
LegolasGirl25 chapter 5 . 12/1/2002
aww, COOL story! yama was such a bad boy - but thats why we luv him...nice job, keep on writing! this is by far one of the best stories i've ever read

yamachick _-
AngelK chapter 5 . 11/10/2002
I LIKE THIS STORY A LOT! It was a good story! Kind of glad how everyone got back together...Poor Dai had ideas to kill himself...But he didnt! YAY 4 DAI! Good ol' memories...bring out the best in everyone!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »