Reviews for Gohan, Shampoo's Childhood Friend
Shinzochi chapter 17 . 4/16
i am loving this story and especially looking forward to "Vegitable-mans' " training time, lol
Kisa tracer chapter 17 . 4/12
Great story. I reread it all to catch up. I'm laughing my ass off at the end of this chapter. No grandkids till after you graduate from university. Can't wait to read more.
Keeper of Harmony chapter 1 . 4/8
You didn't have to use actual Mandarin in the chapter. You could've just kept it all in English and italicized parts of it, signifying that that part was being spoken in Mandarin without actually having to write the Mandarin. It would've been a lot less of a hassle that way. Just a bit of advice. Otherwise, I thought it was a pretty good prologue.
GSP224 chapter 17 . 4/8
Great chapter
tuatara chapter 17 . 4/7
Good job again. Thanks for posting.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 4/7
Goku, secret master teaser:)
awara chapter 15 . 3/27
Gotta say, pretty nice so far! The world needs this crossover pairing in greater numbers, alas! Thankfully you filled a void in the world of fanfiction.

Your new cover is also quite nice
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 16 . 3/21
Awesome! This is a fantastic story and I hope you update it soon:)
Shinzochi chapter 16 . 3/8
i am looking forward to the next chapters though i am not sure how Mikado, the Kunos or Asuka will really do but i am looking forward to finding out
tuatara chapter 16 . 3/7
Good job once again. Thanks for posting a new chapter!
GSP224 chapter 16 . 3/7
Great chapter, I would really like to know what happened to Shampoo, Ranma and the rest in Mirai time line.. Hope you update soon
PugLife66 chapter 16 . 3/7
I really love this story js
Kisa tracer chapter 15 . 2/10
An awesome amazing story. You've done a great job with the plot of this story and it's been written well. I really enjoy reading it and can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Shinzochi chapter 15 . 2/9
great chapter and i am looking forward to the next chapter
GSP224 chapter 15 . 2/9
Awesome chapter, cant wait for Goku's return and seeing Gohan and Shampoo all grown up and Goten since he died when Gohan was just a kid.. Plus I like the love triangle with Mousse/Gohan/Shampoo I hope Gohan and Mousse don't patch it up till later.. Update soon.