Reviews for Life Moves On: Back to Life
LeafVillageT chapter 15 . 9/24
I'm enjoying this so much and I'm super sad to see it abandoned. Idk if you're still writing or not but you really should finish this because it's great. I read so many NaruSasu fics and believe me there are a lot out there that suck. This is definitely not one of those.
Gays hehe chapter 15 . 8/17
I love this story, but are you done writing it? If so please tell us all. The official naturo has ended and he and sasuke didnt end up together ;( But that doesn't mean they can't end up together here please finish I beg you!
Gays hehe chapter 10 . 8/17
Loved the story, when are you gonna continue? If your not going to continue please let us all know, the official naruto has ended and he and Sasuke didn't end up together ;(
I don't want that to happen here too :)
seanAR chapter 15 . 7/24/2015
This is so amazing
BlackKiryuu chapter 15 . 4/3/2015
When are you updating?
The story is just like a jägerbomb!
Darksecrets11 chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
Omg pls update soon :3 awesome story and greatly written
ankwhat chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
Good story. Wait for Naruto and Sasuke to get back together. Not that I dislike Gaara; but, I really dislike him with Naruto. Can't wait to read more.
fuckallthelogic chapter 15 . 1/4/2015
I couldnt give a correct review unless i finished all the chapters. But this story is amazingly written and prepared and has me wanting more each and every chapter and has earned a spot in my favorites! Please I hope you can update as quickly as possible because i must know if sasuke and naruto actually end up together because i am rooting for it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
So the revolutionary isn't Naruto but Mino? He's the one with the special eyes on Naruto's team... LOL! Plot twist! The revolutionary is actually Saki, the other member of the team with special eyes. That would be quite unexpected since she doesn't technically have her special eyes yet. But there's no reason why she couldn't also get the same eyes as Mino since the sharingan can evolve into them.

Shiminama was surprised that Naruto had ever been interested in someone besides Gaara. It's interesting getting an outsider's perspective on that relationship, although she didn't elaborate much. To her, were Naruto and Gaara always a happy, loving couple, or did she ever sense any problems? To me, they couldn't have been perfectly happy because it took so many years before Naruto would commit to marry him. If there was strong love there, it wouldn't have dragged out for so long. I think comfort and familiarity have to play a part in Naruto's feelings for Gaara, whether he admits it or not.
Killua17 chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
Your moms a ho Shim, and I get the vide you might be to...
No offense just saying what I'm feeling
Guest chapter 15 . 9/28/2014
So now both of Sasuke's older children know the truth about him and Naruto...and Sasuke and Sakura have no idea yet.

I liked the Team 10 bonding between Ino and Chouji. One of my favorite Teams, right behind Team 7 in the manga. :)

Kibas investigation is interesting. I really have no idea what the Mist is up to and can't wait to find out!
SerpensPrincess chapter 15 . 9/27/2014
Is sasuke and naruto going to get back together and this b a sasunaru or is it naruto/garra and sasuke with somebody else
Killua17 chapter 14 . 9/21/2014
Sakura is not and will never be good enough for Sasuke.
SasuXNaru forever! ️️️
Guest chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Kind of awesome how quickly the kiss came back to bite Sasuke and Naruto in the ass. Well, it happened in broad daylight in front of Sasuke's house, so under normal circumstance, the chances of them not being seen were slim. But this is a ninja village, so the chances of them not being seen were even slimmer than that!

I predict lots of awkward conversations coming up between Sasuke and his daughter, Sakura and her son, and finally Naruto and Sasuke...

Thanks for all the updates!
SerpensPrincess chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
Is this a sasunaru or are sasuke and naruto just the main characters cant wait for more really interesting so far