Reviews for The Trouble With Fish
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This was a nice story to read.

Sam was in-character and I must say Frodo as well; although, I cannot be sure if Frodo's eyes were grey in the books. This is a nice take on how Frodo and Sam's friendship began.

Good job.

-Aria Breuer
Alexis R chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Aw that was lovely! I'm a big fan of Samwise Gamgee and your fic made my day.

I like your writing style a lot, it's hard to find a tastefully written Lord of the Rings fanfic.

Really, great job.
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
This is a great story! Very original, and very cute. Are you going to continue it?
Myfanwy chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
Well done! The end could have been expanded a bit more...But perfect characterization of Sam and Frodo, wonderful grammer, and I don't think there was a spelling mistake in the whole thing! Keep writing!
Babs chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
Wonderful, simply charming! Will you add another chapter or is this it? Either way its a wonderful story! Keep up the great work!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
(Laughs, Fran Dreschler style.) Erm.. o_o Sorry... Ahem.. (regains composure) Very very cute! Superb. You know, Orangeblossom, you have awesome writing skills, and you have such cute stories. But the thing is, in my personal opinion, you don't write enough non-slash... I'm against slash, so I think it kind of stinks that you spend most of your time writing stuff I don't read. ( I would be grately appreciative if you wrote more non-slash stories...I love yours! They're so awesome.. So, please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top?